Fs: Va: Turbonetics t3/t4 need gone asap!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostedf22

dis is why im not
Turbonetics T3t4 -
20358-1
.63 stg 1
m166590

I bought this turbo one year ago re manufactured by Turbonetics. I have put 8-9k miles on it and never pushed no more than 11-12psi. Always let the motor completely warm up before running it and turbo timer was always set on 2 minutes. There is very,very,very little shaft play. The turbo never leaked or burned any oil at all. Spooled really quick!
$500.00 OBO

DSC01002.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

-an h22 motor for my 92 accord.

-hondata s300 for my 95 coupe.
-PS-3 w/ extra
-xbox 360 w/ extras
laptop

There is so much shit I am willing to trade for, just let me know what you got. I dont need anything b or d-series, nothing for a civic or integra.

Accord and prelude only.

How do you go about buying a remanufactured turbo from Turbonetics? I love their stuff but it always seems to be expensive.

And what kind of laptop? I have a Dell Latitude 800. It's about 4 years old but still works great.

I have good friends that are dealers for Turbonetics, so I got a reman'd one.

Already bought a laptop. Best Buy FTW!

Still for sale, bump

well since you received, on august 1, all the 5 speed stuff i sent in trade for this turbo, when do you plan on sending it to me? i mean hell its only september 14th. damn i had to track you to this forum from cb7tuner.com since you would not respond to me on there.

Turbonetics T3t4 -
20358-1
.63 stg 1
m166590

I bought this turbo one year ago re manufactured by Turbonetics. I have put 8-9k miles on it and never pushed no more than 11-12psi. Always let the motor completely warm up before running it and turbo timer was always set on 2 minutes. There is very,very,very little shaft play. The turbo never leaked or burned any oil at all. Spooled really quick!
$500.00 OBO

DSC01002.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

That price is way to much for a used turbo like that, I could buy a Garrett with same specs for $565.00 new. And your turbo has play in the shaft, you should consider selling it for a better price and you will see it will go faster.....

Back