FS, very good Xbox 360!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rkwoos12

-xbox360
-20gb hard drive
-one wireless controller
-battery pack
-plug and play charger
- head set
-ethernet cable
-3 month live card
-gears of war game

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

whating to sell or willing to trade with cash for a good running d16z6 engine with about 100,000 miles.

Come on guys

ok im needing money for my civic project so 200 bucks if you buy it with in the next two days.
i take paypal, pm for more information

dont get paid till friday, tell a few friends about it though

Come on guys must go
very good xbox360, the game has no scratches on it and the xbox is in mint condition, never played it much since i got it and its still perty much brand new.

Last edited:
dude i just won an auction on the 'bay' for a 360 exactly the same (20gig hdd and charge kit + a game and controller) for like 172 bucks! fuckin win!

good luck with the sale man

hells yeah, best part is i caught the auction about 30 minutes before the end, and bid 200 bucks, when the current high bid was 150, and the other person kept trying to go higher than me but kept going only 2.50 higher each bid, and eventually it was at 172 and i won

might wanna post a pic of it working.. not red ringed.. w/ a paper that has your username written on it in the pic also... probably be able to sell it that way

bah 360s are so cheap on ebay and gears of war is a boring game.

man i didnt post this thread for people to just say 360s are old boreing w/e, just trying to sell this to fix my car is all if you dont have an intresst in buying then why should you post, orthers may have an intrest

Just post a pic of it running with a sign with your username, it's not that much to ask. There are so many red ringed 360s out there how is someone to be sure it actually works.

hey

if your interested in buying it i will post a pic of it working or a video of me playing it just atm i dont feel like geting the camra out

Back