FS: wheels, exhaust, suspension, cam gears, resonator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rich045

Let see, I am being pretty lazy so I took very little pictures, all wheels are in great shape except for one that has minor curb rash. They come with the original center caps and center cap tool. These are one of the best looking BBS wheels IMO.

Now for the specs:
16x8
ET/offset +42
5x114

They do fit the prelude, I test fitted them on my car and they sit flush in the front, stick out a hair on the back. My asking price is $800 but its NEGOTIABLE (meaning I am open for REASONABLE offers and open for trades). Also, shipping is available, i will ship at buyers expense.
Now for the juicy part, pictures!

bbs.jpg

4-5.jpg

3-5.jpg

2-5.jpg

bbs-1.jpg

stack.jpg

Disregard the other 2 stacks of wheels, the BBS's are on the left.

AEM Cam gears for H22, asking price is 100 + shipping
they are brand new, just mounted on cams but never used.

3-4.jpg

6-2.jpg

8-2.jpg

5-3.jpg

4-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

Note* aloe drink is not for sale

Apexi N1 full cat for 97-01 prelude in good conditions, as you can see, there are hardly any scractches on the can and the piping is still looking new. asking $300, not sure about shipping since i dont have a big enough box for it

ApexiN1Badge2.jpg

ApexiN1Badge.jpg

ApexiN1Side2.jpg

ApexiN1side.jpg

KYB AGX, they are for a 92-01 prelude
they were used for about 10K then got into an accident and one of them bent, they still work great except for thatone that you can either fix or buy a new one. Shoot me an offer, dont know howmuch can i sell them for, here are pics

KYBAGX.jpg

KYBAGXbad.jpg

this is the damaged one

Magnaflow 2.5 inlet and outlet resonator, Brand New In Box, never got a chance to use it. asking 90bucks for it.

MagnaFlow1.jpg

MagnaFlow2.jpg

MagnaFLow3.jpg

Contact INFO:
email: sabre0801@yahoo.com
AIM: i801ri

Back