FS: White 93 VX Hatch Bare Shell - Baltimore, MD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D See 2

Car: 1993 Honda Civic VX Hatchback
VIN: 2HGEH2373PH516315
Mileage: 153,XXX
Asking Price: $500 OBO

Up for sale is a 1993 Honda Civic VX Hatchback. I was intending on running a K20 in this but money got tight and it needs to go at this point. The car has a standard rack & pinion in it. Not a PS rack. As you can see in the pictures, there is no interior or dash. I DO have the original gauge cluster to prove mileage. The sound deadening material has been removed. The exterior of the car is not hateful but does need some bodywork and obviously paint. No bumpers/doors/fenders/hood. The rear gate and glass is included. Basically, what you see is what you get. I have a clear title in hand that has already been signed by the previous owner. I never titled it in my name. It comes rolling on 14" steelies and still has all suspension components attached. No fuse box (all wiring is there). No steering column. Local pickup is encouraged, but I may be able to deliver the car within the immediate Baltimore vicinity. Obviously, this shell will lend itself well for a drag car since it's pretty much totally gutted already, but I'm sure you could get her back on the road legally. Please PM me or email me derek@motomodz.com with any questions/concerns.

dash.jpg

front.jpg

int.jpg

left_rear.jpg

right_rear.jpg

rad.jpg

title.jpg

Back