FS wrecked 1996 accord Lx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kinda just looking to get back what I PAID for it are uy intersted in it it?? give me a call 845-597-1373

well, i saw in your other post that you were looking for 8 bills for it...

maybe its just me but a 96 auto accord with 150K that needs that much work isn;t worth 800, maybe if you parted it, but to fix it and sell it... i think you'd be over book value in parts plus the cost of the car...

i am interested, but most likely not interested if you paid 8 bills for it and want to get that back from it...

i sent you a PM

that was just a price to start off with the prices I post are all way nego but i under stand where your coming from i have so many cars that im not in it to beat people so what is ur offer on the car

yea, i saw the clean title part, other wise its not worth it for the 907 hassle...

let me make some calls and see what i can find as far as parts and things....

you are positive the motor and tranny are solid right?

yeah i am almost posotive give me a call or give me ur number and i will go look with u on the phone or u can come look at the car whenever

so whats your deal? you a semi junk yard? or just buy wrecks? you ever fix em? part em?

give me a call 845-597-1373 we'll talk on the phone dont wanna post how i do business on here no offense to no one..

Back