fs wtt 89 ef hatch dohc zc wisconsin

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

c_sweet06

http://honda-tech.com/garage?cmd=viewcar&id=3442
For sale is my 89 ef hatchback. Its got a freshly swapped dohc zc with zc tranny both with 40xxx miles.

ENGINE:
It has an intake, obx 4-2-1 header, stage 2 web cam regrinds, and a pg7 ecu.

EXTERIOR:
5 month old red paint, 6pc. mugen replica kit, 15" adr rs limited rims with brand new tires 98% tread left, has euros but only the tail lights (still has stock red reflector in middle with "civic" on it) coilovers, clear corner lights, side marker lights.

INTERIOR:
grey and black racing seats, 4 pt. harness's, crx console, carbon fiber shiftknob

The car runs and drives great. Has a few scratches and dings. The biggest dent is above the driver's side sideskirt. I will try to get more pics up ASAP. my digital camera isnt working very good.
I have a bunch of misc. parts ill throw in like std manifold for turbo, si cluster with tach, and groundwires, etc.

I also have a 90 dx shell that i will throw in FOR FREE with sale or trade. It is 96% complete. Full interior and has engine and tranny (no wiring harness) It has a small amount of rust.

Looking to get 5,100 obo or trade for any swapped civic 88-01. tell me what you got REALLY INTERESTED IN B-SERIES SWAP.

That's a clean car but i don't think you'll get 5,100...
I had a hard time trying to get 5,000 for my 91 crx with a type-r in it...

Back