1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fs wtt 89 ef hatch dohc zc wisconsin

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by c_sweet06, Feb 27, 2005.

1. c_sweet06

c_sweet06 Junior Member

http://honda-tech.com/garage?cmd=viewcar&id=3442
    For sale is my 89 ef hatchback. Its got a freshly swapped dohc zc with zc tranny both with 40xxx miles.

ENGINE:
    It has an intake, obx 4-2-1 header, stage 2 web cam regrinds, and a pg7 ecu.

EXTERIOR:
    5 month old red paint, 6pc. mugen replica kit, 15" adr rs limited rims with brand new tires 98% tread left, has euros but only the tail lights (still has stock red reflector in middle with "civic" on it) coilovers, clear corner lights, side marker lights.

INTERIOR:
    grey and black racing seats, 4 pt. harness's, crx console, carbon fiber shiftknob

The car runs and drives great. Has a few scratches and dings. The biggest dent is above the driver's side sideskirt. I will try to get more pics up ASAP. my digital camera isnt working very good.
    I have a bunch of misc. parts ill throw in like std manifold for turbo, si cluster with tach, and groundwires, etc.

I also have a 90 dx shell that i will throw in FOR FREE with sale or trade. It is 96% complete. Full interior and has engine and tranny (no wiring harness) It has a small amount of rust.

Looking to get 5,100 obo or trade for any swapped civic 88-01. tell me what you got REALLY INTERESTED IN B-SERIES SWAP.

2. DoinWork

DoinWork Member

That's a clean car but i don't think you'll get 5,100...
    I had a hard time trying to get 5,000 for my 91 crx with a type-r in it...

3. civicdx92

civicdx92 Senior Member

nice car...id definately rock it.. would u be interested in a 92 teg? im in southern mn. send me an email with some pictures to wissamsaade@msn.com im interested if ur price is flexible.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted