1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS/WTT: 95 Civic CX with b18 swap for sport bike

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by joshburke, May 14, 2007.

1. joshburke

joshburke New Member

Located in Maryland

Testing waters right now so make me some offers. I will also be willing to trade for a sportbike.

6000 obo this is bo so make an offer

95 Civic cx hatch primered olive green color.

Has the stock d15b8 in it right now due to my B16 spinning a rod bearing. I also have a b16 block bored to 82mm with wiseco 12:1 pistons, 3 H beam rods since the other one spun the bearing. If anyone wants to make offer on that..
    If I get a good enough price I will give my fully built pnp type r head with skunk2 stage 3 cams instead of the b16

b16 head with type r valvetran b16 cams
    type r im
    aem cam gears
    ported tb
    DC 4-2-1 header
    Greddy exhaust
    gsr block with ls crank and rods, pr3 pistons
    act street/strip clutch
    act prolight flywheel
    type r oil pump
    new water pump
    jdm b16 trans non lsd
    P30 ecu
    Fluidine Radiator
    Walboro 255
    AEM fuel rail
    AEM FPR and guage

skunk2 short shifter
    del sol seats with red stripe
    red inserts on doors
    have type r rear strut bar (not installed)

Olive green looking primer
    ek sideskirts
    16" bronze 5zigen fn01r-c
    Tanabe Sustec Pro S-OC Type-II Coilovers

Everything on the motor is new. I have gsr cams in the head right now and the motor hasn't even been put together yet. I was going to use the gsr cams to break in the motor and wait until I got hondata before tuning and installing the skunk2's. The clutch and flywheel has maybe 250 miles on them, I had them in my b16 before. The tires still have 75% tread at least and one tire is brand new due to a whole in the side of it. The suspension has about 3000 miles.
    Will try to have pictures up later on today.

Draft saved Draft deleted