FS/WTT : 99 Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99SiRidinLow

Hey guys Im in need of another car that doesn't cost as much for insurence. I don't want to get rid of my baby but between college and insurence I don't have enough money to do other things that I'd like to be doing. So I would like to either trade for another car or sell mine. My civic has less than 92k miles, sunk2 coilovers, koni yellow shocks, fat fives, gsr cams, and a dynomax exaust. I'd like to sell it for 8,500. Or I'd be willing to make a trade deal for any CRX as long as its in good condition, a 92-95 hatch, 89-93 240sx hatch, or a 87-92 camaro with a 305.

457399_8_full.jpg

If your interested just let me know and we can work somthing out! Thanks. (Also, I have more pictures as well)

ill trade ya my 92 VX, normal rust over the wheel wells, needs a cat and an o2 sensor which I'm putting in sometime this year. I would give ya the Ls that's (was maybe) going in it but I already started building it and don't want to stop. I'll throw in my beater 90 Prelude too.

I have a 240. It is an 89 coupe with a 98 S13 blacktop SR20DET, 3”tanabe down pipe, test pipe, and 3” Super Medalion Racing exhaust, 5-LUG conversion, S14 front seats, S14 front seat belts (not the motorized S13 crap), S14 VLSD rear end, intake (cheap intake on it but also comes with a Stillen intake), loaded with options pwr everything including sunroof, working HUD digital cluster, New Spec stage 3 clutch, and that’s all I can think about off the top of my head. The car has never been raced or driven hard, I even changed the oil every 1800 miles and I only use Mobil 1 oil and Bosch filters. Just let me know if you are interested and I will take some pics and send them. my email is depashtuning@earthlink.net

Where are you located?
I have a 97 civic ex coupe, black, 5 speed, tein s tech springs put on yesterday, 17" rims, short shifter, aem v2 intake, and maybe a rew other things here and there, would you be interested in a trade plus some cash if you are local enough?
i can have pictures at request.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 19 2004, 12:01 PM
I'll trade you my 2000 Si for your 99 Si...

well not really.
[post=434398]Quoted post[/post]​

RIIIIGHT :unsure:

Originally posted by VTECPOWER+Dec 19 2004, 11:46 AM-->
Where are you located?
I have a 97 civic ex coupe, black, 5 speed, tein s tech springs put on yesterday, 17" rims, short shifter, aem v2 intake, and maybe a rew other things here and there, would you be interested in a trade plus some cash if you are local enough?
i can have pictures at request.
[post=434396]Quoted post[/post]​
Im located around Columbus, Ohio. Sounds Interesting Let me think about it for a day or so.

92civicb18b1
@Dec 18 2004, 05:48 PM
ill trade ya my 92 VX, normal rust over the wheel wells, needs a cat and an o2 sensor which I'm putting in sometime this year. I would give ya the Ls that's (was maybe) going in it but I already started building it and don't want to stop. I'll throw in my beater 90 Prelude too.
[post=434236]Quoted post[/post]​
Sorry I don't really want two cars...

aight, let me know, i can take pics if you'd like, and i would like to see more pics of your si and more information, as in condition, has the clutch been replaced? or the water pump/ timing belt? of will that need to be done soon, as in around 100k

Well sorry guys.. I don't think Im selling her now.. She just took some unexpected side damage yesterday so top priority is to get that fixed.. So don't know what I'm gonna do after that.

Back