FS/WTT: Crower 402T turbo cams, springs/retainers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bambam

I will take trades on these for Bseries T3 Turbo parts such as a manifold, tial 38mm wastegate, 5 bolt downpipe, msd igntion, etc....or aftermarket parts for a B20 or 88 CRX, let me know what ya got!

I'm looking to sell a BRAND NEW never used set of B18a B18b B20b B20z CROWER 402T Turbo Cams. Here are the specs straight from CROWER although i know you guys already know about these cams. These are in my opinion one of the BEST aftermarket Turbo/Nitrous cams and respond well to them. These are good because you can get the same amount of horsepower with them at a lower boost level which is better for your motor! Would you rather run that B18/B20 at 8 psi or at 5-6 psi and still make the same amount of power with these cams as at the higher boost level?

"62402T-2 Stage 2 - Turbo/Super Charger
Specially designed specifically for forced induction applications.
Features short duration, high lift for added cylinder pressure and good bottom end power. Requires kit #84162 -From Crower.com

It requires the 84162 kit from crower which is their Dual Springs and Titanium Retainers set. I am also selling this kit.

Both the cams and spring kit were never used only installed into a separate head that was ported/polished from Import Builders and never installed on a motor and therefore never ran. 0 miles!!! The cams have since been removed from the head and stored.

Crower (which is where they were directly bought from) offers these for the price of $422.07 for the set of brand new cams.
I am looking for $350 OBO
As for the Springs/retainers kit they were also bought directly from Crower and they go for $356.61. I will let these go for $300 or best offer.

If you buy both the cams and springs/retainers, I will let them go for $600. which is a savings of over $175! All prices include shipping.
UPDATE!!! I will let the cams and springs/retainers go for $550 together! This beats any ebay deals.

I am paypal verified and have vouches on Honda-tech.
Pictures are available upon request.
any questions, email me at jkbboy85@hotmail.com or hit me up on aim at jkbboy85

here is a link to the honda-tech thread:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1225913

thank you

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Apr 27 2005, 02:15 PM
I can make you a nice 5 bolt 3" DP if you want. YOu'd need to flange it for your cat/exhaust though.
[post=492086]Quoted post[/post]​

well, im just looking for a cheap downpipe because i'm prolly gonna have to cut it and reweld the piping depending on the manifold i get and where it places the turbo and how much i have to clock the turbo...know wut i mean?

How much would you spend, if it's worth it I'll still make it.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Apr 27 2005, 04:08 PM
How much would you spend, if it's worth it I'll still make it.
[post=492137]Quoted post[/post]​

well, you see, i don't know how the downpipe would be welded yet, i need to get a manifold first to see how much i have to clock the turbo, then i will know how the downpipe needs to be welded....I can have it done 2.5 inch by a muffler shop for a decent price and mandrel bends...so i don't know...you tell me how much you'd make one for and show me some of your work....

doesnt it say in BIG RED LETTES TO THINK ABOUT POSTING?

Back