FS: Xbox solderless mod chip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolReaver

This is brand new, I bought it thinking that I could use it, but I found out that I have version 1.6, the newest version of xbox. This chip is not compatible with 1.6. However, it works on versions 1.0-1.5, which is basically all xbox's.

I paid 65 with shipping, im looking to get around 45 for it. Its never been used, and does not require any soldering to install. If you know how to operate a screwdriver you can install this chip.

s40b6a7ccb4ab5.jpg

s40b6a8fc33463.jpg

New version 2.3B

X2.3B Special Design - New external Switch Bank / Blue/red LEDS included!

New 2.3B design
Programmed ready to use-enables hard drive storage

Xbox Live Ready *Can be used with xbox live

Works on all versions of xbox even the new version 1.5 which was just released!

All Backups of XBOX games will boot flawlessly

All Import Original XBOX games will boot flawlessly

Boots games from ALL release groups - not just some of them

NEW No-Patch Hack - boots all games without any patches

Compatible with CDR/CDRW/DVDR/DVDRW

Can use cheap unbranded general purpose DVDR media

Universal design that works on all models from all regions (USA/JAP/PAL)

Macrovision Removed (Copy your DVD films to VCR - including region 1 to PAL VCR)

Multiple Region DVD Dongles can be used (XBOX normally locks onto 1 region)

so if i get this thing i can make x box games with a dvdr and if this thing is for real i will get it today give me some more info on how the copying of the game works

so this is the chip that i heard about that you can store xbox games on your hard drive to play them later? i mean you can download a rented game to your box for later gaming w/o reinserting the game?

so if i get this thing i can make x box games with a dvdr and if this thing is for real i will get it today give me some more info on how the copying of the game works

Yes you can burn a game onto a DVD-R and play them with the mod chip. Everything you need to know about copying or mod chips in all goto www.xbox-scene.com

so this is the chip that i heard about that you can store xbox games on your hard drive to play them later? i mean you can download a rented game to your box for later gaming w/o reinserting the game?

To save games to your hard drive you will need to first upgrade your hard drive the hard drive you have in there now is about 8-10 gb and thats only 1 -2 xbox games. Your gonna want to atleast get a 40 gb or even more. This is easy as it sounds, Just swap the hard drives. And to save the games to your disk you will need to burn a program that allows you to your xbox which is really easy.

The most popular program would be Avalaunch all you do is burn the files onto a cd ISO you can do this nero all this can be had/finsihed within hours if that.

Again for more resources goto xbox-scene forums or the site has alot of useful information for xbox mod newbies.

Enjoy

Back