FSU chick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so this chick is getting populatiry out the ass...
but i think her friend should be getting the maxim and playboy shoots...

jen6_1_1_8756d.jpg

whatcha think?jenn is the train wreck on the left...

http://www.tbt.com/news/article16684.ece

jen2_1_8755d.jpg

well, apparently she's got a bangin body, thats her on the right...

the crown shot on ABC that got it all started...
M3_8785d.jpg

Sterger credits her fame in part to ABC announcer Brent Musberger, who called the FSU-Miami game and noticed the girls in the stands during a crowd shot. "He said something to the effect of, '15,000 red-blooded young American men just signed up to go to Florida State next year,' " Sterger says.

M2_8784d.jpg

another of the friend who should be in playboy...

hmm, i think every one of these girls have fake tits...
i wonder how much they cost em
lol

*sends in app for FSU*

Where have these girls been all my life.

the dude is an FSU student - chances are he lit his fuckin grille on fire with some sambuca shot gone wrong.

College, no matter where it is (Except WestConn / Quinipiac CT (WestConn = WasteCan) has no shortage of absolutely stunning female forms.

seriously dude I need a fuckin shot of salt peter when I walk around some of these campuses. I want to go back to school so bad because of the potential for tail. Even bad college 'tank is better than fabulous working class 'tank.

EDIT: I feel so comfortable here that I can say shit like this in front of ".. 18,928 registered members" without flinching.

Quoted post[/post]]
lol, these girls date 6'5" football players...

n5226986_1047105_2268.jpg

not sure if this is the same hot friend, but def looks hotter than jenn, to me at least..

facebook link with 50 pics...

http://fsu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7010...920d&id=5226986

hahahahah
i wonder if this is a chop?
notice the guy in the white t shirt?

n5226986_1048524_321.jpg

Ill make sure to take my camera with me next time i go out on a date. I never date anything under an 8. Usually i cant make it to a second or third date though. Just too dumb and the looks dont always make up for it.

Ill make sure to take my camera with me next time i go out on a date. I never date anything under an 8. Usually i cant make it to a second or third date though. Just too dumb and the looks dont always make up for it.
so how do you rate these girls?
so you're saying YOU'RE too dumb for the mindless hot chicks???
and your looks don't make up for it? :blink:
lol

seriously dude I need a fuckin shot of salt peter when I walk around some of these campuses. I want to go back to school so bad because of the potential for tail. Even bad college 'tank is better than fabulous working class 'tank.
wtf is salt peter?
and college vs working class has never been summed up better...

you know you don't actually need to go to the colleges right???
you rarely meet chicks in class...
you gotta go to their bars, or just wander around the campus and try to fit in...
dumb it down for em steve, or else you'll scare em away...

LOL...im an EE major with a minor in mathematics. I dont think i have a problem comming off smart. I just cant stand stupid chicks. Ive only found 3 or 4 girls like with those looks that was actually worth dating. One was just too smart. Remembered something i said SIX YEARS AGO. Maybe a week into freshman year. She called me on it and i havent talked to her in months. Hot, rich and smart....i really need to get that one back. If anything i can get my prelude finished.. Honesty is always the best policy.

*OK, the tough question that you probably hate to hear… but everyone wants to know. Are they fake?

No. They are real. Real expensive.

Seriously. I get asked this a lot. I don't really understand the fascination. I mean, I love boobs as much as the next person, but to be obsessed. Never. I just chalk up all the questions to having an amazing surgeon. I'm sure he is enjoying all the free press he is getting, as almost any message from a girl on my Facebook.com is always about, I WANT YOUR DOCTORS NUMBER! It’s kinda flattering. But you will get your occasional haters. If the only way you can insult me is by pulling the "fake boob card," by all means …get some new material buddy. How original. Hey, it was MY money, a great investment, and damn it, ‘I am gonna shake what the doctor gave me.’ It doesn't make me shallow that I have them. I had just spent so much money on the guys I was dating, that I never did anything for myself. So finally, I was just like- what the hell- go for it. Best decision ever. Period.

interview if anyone gives a shit...
WORK WARNING FOR SIDE BOOBAGE SHOT, small pic in the interview..
http://acrosstheboard.blogspot.com/2005/12...-exclusive.html

saltpeter is used in gunpowder.

it also makes your sexual urges go away when taken in small amounts. they put that in our food in boot camp.

Quoted post[/post]]
College, no matter where it is (Except WestConn / Quinipiac CT (WestConn = WasteCan) has no shortage of absolutely stunning female forms.

There are only a few really hot girls at my college, but to the credit of JWU Denver, the entire school is only like 1,600 or so. :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
One was just too smart. Remembered something i said SIX YEARS AGO. Maybe a week into freshman year. She called me on it and i havent talked to her in months. Hot, rich and smart....i really need to get that one back. If anything i can get my prelude finished.. Honesty is always the best policy.

That's not being smart. That's just being a woman. They do that kinda shit at EVERY opportunity, guaranteed.

Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]
One was just too smart. Remembered something i said SIX YEARS AGO. Maybe a week into freshman year. She called me on it and i havent talked to her in months. Hot, rich and smart....i really need to get that one back. If anything i can get my prelude finished.. Honesty is always the best policy.

That's not being smart. That's just being a woman. They do that kinda shit at EVERY opportunity, guaranteed.

Truer words were never spoken.

Quoted post[/post]]
dumb it down for em steve, or else you'll scare em away...

HAHAHA Thanks for the compliment dude.. Actually you need to hang out with me... and see how I REALLY scare them away !

I went down for a bar crawl in Philly with a friend of mine, my Civic and $500. We met up with these two blonde chicks, hot as hell. Well, after 20 something beers, they dared me to their Margarita challenge. Well, after that I was in a miserable mood and had to be by myself (For fear of puking in their cleavage - which in hindsight would have been better than reality) and I came back and they were all telling Blonde jokes. So I figured "Ok, these girls have a good sense of humor," and I proceeded to blurt out "Hey! Wanna hear a dead baby joke!" and they said "What's a dead baby joke?" and I proceeded to tell them one.

And they didn't laugh. So I decided to pull out a second one.

So I'm cleaning the margarita off my shirt and my friend is ROLLING and laughing at me. It was pretty good. Then on the way out, we were walking down the street and the girls pulled up in their car and offered HIM a "wild time at our place" and then said "But your friend can't come".

So my friend, and here is a real friend, spits on their car and tells them to go pound sand.

Yeah, I scare the chix away :) I'm much better at it now. Also Clayton got to see me turned down by over 15 different girls at one club once.

Back