FSU chick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's not being smart. That's just being a woman. They do that kinda shit at EVERY opportunity, guaranteed.

i can definately agree with this...

So my friend, and here is a real friend, spits on their car and tells them to go pound sand.
uh, there are certain rules to friendship...
if i thought you could have safely gotten yourself home i would have told you to have fun wanking, i'm going to fuck some hoes...

but true friend indeed...

Yeah, I scare the chix away I'm much better at it now. Also Clayton got to see me turned down by over 15 different girls at one club once.
well, that just sounds pathetic...
were you using lines like, those pants look nice on you but they would look better on my floor?
or were you actually trying?

and aren;t you practically married?

believe me...where do you think i found my last girl friend....i went to school with her in high school. went san marcos to meet another friend. on the way back stopped at 6th street and who do i find...crazy stuff. but youre right. THERE ARE A LOT OF HOT CHICKS in austin.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, I scare the chix away I'm much better at it now. Also Clayton got to see me turned down by over 15 different girls at one club once.
well, that just sounds pathetic...
were you using lines like, those pants look nice on you but they would look better on my floor?
or were you actually trying?

and aren;t you practically married?

I don't really try. With the 15 girls, yeah I was trying but in 03 I was pathetic. I mean dayum I was pathetic. I was left single after 11 years of the same girlfriend. I had it written on my forehead. Then as the year progressed, so did I, and I got my groove back. Now, I have no issues or problems, but then again, I'm not single. And you guys that aren't single know - they ALL want you when you can't be had, and your game is never better when you've got a woman at home. that's one of the injustices with life.

I don't use lines anymore. In fact, I don't initiate anything anymore. When you're not looking for it, it finds you - a lesson every man should know and trust.

As far as the grade of woman: The NE US is filled with some pretty nasty chicks. The cute ones are horribly hussied up and leave a trail of slime on the floor where they walk, and they move in a cloud of glitter, makeup, and cheap perfume-masking-nasty-crotch-odor. It's very tough to find an attractive woman up here. But during my single time I dated some real ugly girls (One of which is the only one I ACTUALLY miss hanging out with ) and I dated some really attractive girls who either I didn't like being around, or more to the point they didn't like hanging out with me. I'm way too intense for casual conversation.

I'm the kind of guy that isn't fun to party with. I'm the one people come to for serious conversation and to chill out. I have picnics at my house during the summer with TONS of people, but at a bar my game isn't there. I also get completely turned off by fake women, of which 99% of them are.

The 11 year ish is back on, to make 13 years (1 of which spent apart).

Not married, no. Maybe someday.

I think that chick is bangin and so is her friend

hmmm...

so poor move on your part?

and what led to the break up?
and what made you get back with her?

how are things now?

and is she a 8+? :mrgreen:

"I was just dressing cute at a football game."

yeah i didnt know that slutty/trashy/make your parents have a heart attack was cute....

that just makes her less attractive, i HATE it when girls wear that shit, dont get me wrong.. its great to look at, but it shows no class.

lol

"I hate it when they wear that, but I can't stop punching the clown!"

according to one interview i read some asshat spilled beer on her at a pregame drink fest/tailgate drinking festival...

so she took off her shirt and wore her bikini top...

i'm betting she's continueing because of the attention or because the school thought it best that she should...
nah, prob just the attention...

apparently now there are 7? official FSU cowgirls... read:sluts
apparently the cheerleaders aren;t doing their part to demoralize and degrade women so they had to bring in some ringers...

and maybe i'm twisted but i always try to get my gf to wear hot clothes...
like straight out of pretty woman street walker clothes would be cool with me...

No, fine move on my part. I forgave.

11 years of shit led to the breakup

Every girl out there is completely a fucked in the head, tattooed and drug addicted freak. They lie. they cheat. They steal. And then ones left over you don't want to bang.

Things are ok now. I mean 13 years into someone there is nothing new, only two people against the world.

She's a 10 with me, come on man. At our age we're both more concerned fighting the clock and calendar, fighting gravity and more concentrating on starting a foundation for a family than we are on fantastic sex or anything. Besides, 13 years together will make your sex life get .. interesting.

As a side note, a lot of people think that sticking with one woman makes things go to shit - I can tell you with absolute assurance that having one girl for the long run gets you at least 10 times more sex on a yearly basis than being single and even dating a lot. I would say I have as much of it now, maybe more, than a college student - on a light month. We are both pretty busy, and get tired during the week so that neither of us may want it on most nights - and even at that level we do it more than any single person.

Being single and sex is like being a consultant and getting paid. Consultants get paid mega, but yearly when it comes to tax time you'll see that we don't make much. There is lots of down time between. so even when compared to someone that bullshits about getting laid all the time - your average guy with the same girl can WASTE that average. The only off point to it is, It's the SAME PUSSY. And that can be annoying in and of itself. That's why so many married / taken guys get all jealous of the different girl thing. We don't appreciate how often we get laid, and single guys don't appreciate the fact that they get different poon throughout the year.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank.

yea, that about sums it up...

lots of the same pussy vs not so much diffrent pussy...
lol

lifes age old battle...

Why is it such a battle?

We're going on 4 years and it's still just as good (and interesting) as when we first started...

EDIT: Not to say 4 years is a long time, but I don't think it's anything to scoff at either.

yeah ct chicks suck. its hard to find a good one. slut all over but the good stuff if few and far..
ive been with mine for over 5yrs. same poon sucks thats why you go out and get some new stuff. fellin bad about cheating on the one you love makes you want that same pussy again.......(start thinking process again) but back on topic since i was interupted her friends are def hot too. they should smart up and do some lez action theyll be in the mantion in no time.

the chicks.... well... let's go with both... haha.. actually i didn't read any posts... just ogling the nice fake titties

If those are financed, then I dare to ask why a 20 year old chick would need fake titties. Also, if you look in the gallery thing, you'll see a photo of her where her sweater treats aren't being lifted - she looks pretty normal.

Back