FSU chick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

20 year olds?

Shit, these days 18 year olds are getting boob jobs instead of cars for high school graduation presents. Its very sad.

high maintenance is fine. really it is...but she starts bitching its over. Its hard to be high maintenance and not bitch, ive seen it...once...it was pretty fun...

I wonder where her number went....i might wanna call her.

I blame the Parents. I went on one date with this chick who was a model, I have one pic of her, and if I get a chance, I'll post it up. She was high maintainance and not a bitch - People just handed shit over to her.

Well of course, my clown ass was placed low on the ladder, and I got no where. Who would when the guy that's competing with you bought her a HORSE. She loved horses, another reason I couldn't ever end up with her.

Well of course, my clown ass was placed low on the ladder, and I got no where. Who would when the guy that's competing with you bought her a HORSE. She loved horses, another reason I couldn't ever end up with her.

cause you'd just be running side walls after she got done "loving" her horse? :laugh:

Horse people love their horses first, and anyone ranks a distant second. Horse people are not worth mine nor your time. Remember this always.

I've considered that, and I think that even car people are more reasonable than horse people. You see, and I think we all realise this, you can "Like" your car, or "like" an inanimate object, but only living things can be "Loved". So when people say, no matter how enthusiastically, "I love my Camaro" They really mean that they like it a lot.

-> S

no, i love my prelude. i wouldnt give up my prelude for jessica alba. thats saying a lot in my book.

I've considered that, and I think that even car people are more reasonable than horse people. You see, and I think we all realise this, you can "Like" your car, or "like" an inanimate object, but only living things can be "Loved". So when people say, no matter how enthusiastically, "I love my Camaro" They really mean that they like it a lot.

but... who the F could love a fuckin camaro???

and you might have a point there...
however, if i had found the person who stole my car i would have killed them, if someone stole my girl, i would pay them...

no, i love my prelude. i wouldnt give up my prelude for jessica alba. thats saying a lot in my book.
i thought you said you were smart?
doesn;t your lude only have an H22 swap?
lmao, H22 lude vs once in a lifetime chance to plow a celeb and more than likely become famous and get to plow other celebs.... hmmm, tough decision...

I would trade off anything I own for a 1972 RS/SS Camaro ... even a CLONE.

But I seriously think you would trade the Prelude for even a chance to date and be with Jessica Alba. I think you would trade your kneecaps to be with Jessica Alba :)

Back