FT 88 poormans crx-FL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4door5g

its a 88 crx baby blue(i hate the color) it has a 5" tach with shift light. also wired for a full system. with a single JL 15 in the back. the body as no real dents in it. it has maybe 3 door dings in the whole car. very straight body. the int is missing the rear speaker covers, and the rear cargo stuff(since the previos owner just had to put this big ass 15 in it). it also has rear battery. i just havnt monted up the box and stuff.
now on to the good stuff the block is a b18c1(has had hole repaired but has been drivin since and dont leak a drop) the botom end has a eagle crank, H-beam rods, fresh bearing, and type-r pistons. the head is a b16 with .5 over rev racing valves and has some after market cams. i cant rember what kind they are. the ecu has also been tuned my a place in tampa. but by the previos owner. i just got the car on trade. it had a valve guide crack and bent the valve. but didnt hurt anything else. i will make the car run again for the right trade. just looking to see what was out there.
car also has banon fuel rail with rc 330 inj and upgraded fpr and walbro 255 pump
will trade for all kinds of stuff just shoot me a offer. my even take a boat or jet ski for it.
themack106@aol.com

100_1400.jpg

100_1406.jpg

100_1402.jpg

100_1403.jpg

Lol trade me for my 89 CRX DX. I don't have the knowledge to keep up with this thing. You live in Ohio though?

lol i think im going to have to pass on the crx. and the cars in Ocala FL, i have no idea where you got ohio from, but thanks for the bump. good luck with your car i hope you get it all figured out

Lol, must've just read it when I was going down the line. Yeah, I don't blame you. My CRX's name is Christine. lol See if you can guess why.

(Hint: it's broken down 4 times in the last 6 months. It's got a mind of it's own).

ya i seen your other post about it lol, sucks that its giving you such a hard time. you need to get you a obd 1 swap and get you a motor swap, maybe that will fix it.

Back