FT: 95 Civic HB DX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im pretty sure the DX model didnt come with power steering, and a/c works just needs to be charged

Really? Now that is something I didn't know. My dad is buying a '92 DX and his has power steering. That's odd. Any idea if it can be added?

I think the power steering only came in the si's but im pretty sure it can be added. if you buy a b-series i think it comes with the swap

I'm sure it can be added too, I am just not a hundred percent. Then again, if my hatch can easily be converted to manual, then I am sure that the power steering will just bolt in. I'm going to try to get you some pictures before the weekend if I am able to go over his house tonight. :D

I'm sure it can be added too, I am just not a hundred percent. Then again, if my hatch can easily be converted to manual, then I am sure that the power steering will just bolt in. I'm going to try to get you some pictures before the weekend if I am able to go over his house tonight. :D

You have to change out the steering rack, get a pump, etc. I believe. Not 100% sure on the rack but almost. It seems like it would be kind of a hassle, more than its worth IMHO.

Anyway, good luck with the sale.

You have to forgive me my friend, but my mechanic did not call me tonight as he probably got home late, and I was not able to get you any pictures. I will, however; be going over this morning after work in another attempt to get the pictures as promised. :thumbsup:

Pretty sure the DX has power steering, my 92' DX has power steering at least. How is it when you're steering it? Is it a complete bitch when you're trying to turn while you're not moving?

Pretty sure the DX has power steering, my 92' DX has power steering at least. How is it when you're steering it? Is it a complete bitch when you're trying to turn while you're not moving?

Well mine didnt the guy who owned it before me might of taken it out or something

Yours is a sedan. All the EG sedans have power steering.

92-95 ex/si has power steering. All the other hatches do not. I think the 4door dx model may have power steering, but I haven't came across one yet.

Back