FT crx for EG hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so now i have an 89 crx si
just got a new master cylinder put in
new tires
new vavle cover gasket
got the timing done recently
D16A6

I regret getting rid of my eg, i thought i liked the crx alot more but i dont i miss eg terribly so yea. Just testing waters on this if any one has an eg or ek they would wanna trade me i might put cash down on top

here are some pics

SS850103.jpg

SS850102.jpg

Last edited:
oh man. are you kidding??? i saw your other thread where you were trading your eg. good luck, nice looking rex. bump.

NO WAY! You don't like your CRX? WOW! This comes as a HUGE shock. You were so happy when you got it man. I still have my EK and am testing the waters on a trade with an EG. We'll see what happens with that.

Nah dude its not that i dont like it, I love the rex dont get me wrong but i just want something safer, and i cant deal with the 2 seats i need 4 lol i have to many friends, when yo get that eg wanna trade?

safer?? nothing unsafe about a crx. if you're clowncar-ing it with 15 people, then what you really want is an odyssey. :ph34r:

You just traded your EG though. I'm wanting to trade my EK hatch for an EG hatch. Remember? You and I almost traded. haha

Besides, I already have an EG sedan. :D

My sedan? That would be like asking me to donate a testicle to science. haha That car is like my child and will be getting a new engine, suspension, brakes and possibly rims in the near future. It's become my super secret, sleeper project. :D

You know what though, there are people on Craigslist that would KILL for your CRX. Hell, I'd be all over it if it were a trade for the hatch, but not for the sedan.

Just be really careful on there. I have had three e-mails from people on Craigslist wanting to buy my block and I'll tell you what, they all look VERY shady.

Yea im aware of the scammers and all those bastards

3:30 in the morning bump

It's 3:30 in Deland? My computer says it's 3:27 in Orlando. haha

How much are you selling it for by the way?

I think my laptop is a little off but oh well

and idk not really tryin to sell if i did sell it i would want like 3000 i know its a little much but i know someone would buy it eventually

i paid 2800 for mint 89 Si w/ 89k original miles back in 2003.. elderly couple, original owners..

Back