OH ft/tw: 1999 Honda Civic SI. Electron Blue, wheels, *pics*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigNate

ok, its been a while, and im debating trading/selling my Si. im wanting a DC integra. im really wanting to do a jdm itr front end on something, so i would LOVE to trade this for a teg maybe that needs some work, if it already has a jdm itr front. i can do the rest, and i dont care about little things. but im open to other hondas as well.

info:

1999 Honda civic SI Coupe. 5speed. Electron blue
164k miles on body
100k on Ls/Vtec (B18a1) using B16 head
Waterpump, cam seals, and t belt all have 10k on them.
original B16 trans (WITH THIRD GEAR GRIND)
Header
short ram intake
"Mugen" valve cover. its the knock off red ricer ones.
RC310 cc intejectors
STR fuel rail
Rywire OBD2b>OBD1 jumper harness with chipped/street runed P28
carbon fiber hood, oem style, thats all faded.
the trunk is airbrushed or something.to look like C/F. i dont like it, but to each his own.

it has a TView 6.5'' color touchscreen dvd/radio/cd player in dash.
the interior is decently clean. the carpet isnt all that great, but i drive it to work everyday.
it has a two gauge pod bezle or whatever you call it around the cluster with "dummy" gauges that are not hooked to anyting. (previous owner)
it has a short shifter with a ebay shift knob

right now, the car is sitting on stock struts with some lowering springs. there too dirty to tell the brand, but they ride decent. all the brakes suspension components are good.

the car is currently sitting on 16'' White rota Gt3's. with good tread on all but one. i will post more pictures of it if there is any interest.
comes with the Si wheels with two bad tires. two ok tires.

The A/C in this car Does work, but the clutch on the compressor was making noise. so i took off the belt. so, i would assume the compressor is on its way out, but it did blow cold.

the passenger side fender does need replaced. its all banged up.

i dont really know a price because im wanting to trade it. but like i said, i dont expect a crazy clean jdm front integra, hell, strip that bitch down and put it on steelies. i dont care. i just want one..

a few pics (i can get more if need be)

untitledffffdd.jpg

jjjhhjh.jpg

62420_1191659448875_1750052472_373049_480689_n.jpg

61219_1191659128867_1750052472_373046_1296165_n.jpg

36065_1191658928862_1750052472_373045_4134905_n.jpg

and a dark one with the rotas

adsfadf.jpg

Last edited:
i dont plan on getting rid of them, not right now. im going to put them back on for winter so i can re finish the GT3's

Last edited:
Back