fu** hondata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whent to look for a ls base map and crome software today and found this FTF i now officaly hate hondata and the friends i used to think that it was decent software but now i hate it and all i will use is AEM take a look at this HELP D. BLUNDELL FIGHT HONDATA

i know hondata is good i own a hondata p28 that has obd2 plugs on it. but i have also used crome uberdata and turboedit and others for low horsepower or maby to convert ecus and the guys at pgmfi/grassroots devlopment have been around alot longer than hondata hell they probaly got the idea from some of these people. They really have no reason to be fillinga law suit aginst them. Just because they are money hungry and want more business. If im goning to spend the money on a ecu im going to get a real ecu like a aem, motec, fast, or something of that nature not a hacked stock ecu that some one has comercialized maby honda should file a lawsuit aginst hondata for using there code in there ecus. i just makes me mad that they would stoop to this level and shut down the people that started the honda ecu hacks/mods

Somehow, someone leaked k-pro software out and they posted it on Honda-Tech. It had a bunch of hits and people downloaded the software. Now they are trying to sue him, but he isn't even the owner of the forum anymore from what I heard. It's bullsh!t if you ask me but legally someone will take responsibility. A bunch of my friends from pgmfi.org have donated for his attorney fee's.

Only like 10 people downloaded the software. Honestly, I don't think much people even knew about it because I'm sure 99% of the guys on PGMFI.org don't have K-Pro.

Actually, it was around 25 people from what was said. And it was only up for a short period of time. But still, that 25 or so can turn into thousand's, thus Hondata losing money. I think it was wrong, but they should go after the guy who uploaded it, not Blundell.

The one way that hondata can get around this is making people register the product with a product key before they can use it. That would be much cheaper then sueing pgmfi.org and they would make more money off it.

Yes they should go after the uploader not the uploaded site.

What can they sue for anyway? It isn't piracy because they aren't charging for it.

You don't have to charge someone for it to be pirating. Just copying it and distributing it (no charge) is considered pirating.

Wow F Hondata huh..??? No offense but IMO Hondata is good and I run it on my car and to be honest I wouldn't run anything else.

Back