Fucked by thieves! Please help HS Northeast!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nfn15037

Well last night my shop in Pawtucket, RI was broken into. The shitbags stole the following items:

Full-Race ramhorn T3 manifold w/44mm vband WG flange
Full-Race backdoor intercooer w/Tial BOV
Tial 44mm wastegate w/vband
Inline Pro SS T3 manifold
Tial 38mm w/90* elbow
Greddy turbo (18G)
Greddy B series manifold and downpipe-** EGT tapped into runner #3 and a jacked up oil feed line
P72 ECU (socketed, no chip)

Cops didn't do shit, they wouldn't even dust for prints. Now it is on me to find out who did this shit.

THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL CASH REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO PARTS RECOVERY, OR AT THE VERY LEAST A GOOD BEATDOWN FOR THE PEOPLE INVOLVED.

If you are the person who committed this crime and are reading this, DIE ASSHOLE.

Well next time im arround R.I. I will deffinatel;y look out and arround for you and see if I can come up with anything. . Or If I happen to come accross a car with tho's items

Good luck man that blows! :cry:

damn, sorry to hear this matt. :cry:

i'll keep an eye out.

Rhode island has become a depot for stolen cars from mass and ct for one simple reason--- lojack coverage is nill in most of RI. its easy to hide the evidence. Well, that doesn't really pertain to this... as no cars were stolen... but its just the way RI is turning out to be.

Did you have insurance on the place?

I'll let you know if anyone comes in trying to sell the shit

also, what shop?

Back