Fucked up day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

I was so pissed today I thought I was gonna actualy hit my teacher. I was painting some 4wheeler plastics of mine and after I layed my second color of base (two tone design) I left for lunch. When i got back he had moved some other shit into my booth and already layed base and clear. I didn't mind since he put up a curtain to prevent overspray. Then the fucking retard turned on the bake and baked all my tape right into my first color and ruined my entire paint job. Not only do I have to re-do the whole thing, I have to spend another $50 on paint. All he could say is "it happens".

Then to top it off i've got problems with the sol.
1) powere steering pump is whineing louder everyday
2) midpipe snaped right by the cat so its stupid loud and i won't have my tanabe til next wee.
3) Both CV boots have holes in em and are spewing grease into my rims.
4) Transmission has a very small leak. Not dripping but wet.

i felt like shit today and for some reason i feel better...lol....sorry for ya man...it happens

Quoted post[/post]]
Then to top it off i've got problems with the sol.
1) powere steering pump is whineing louder everyday
2) midpipe snaped right by the cat so its stupid loud and i won't have my tanabe til next wee.
3) Both CV boots have holes in em and are spewing grease into my rims.
4) Transmission has a very small leak. Not dripping but wet.

doh!

1) check the yellow hose i used to bypass the PWRsteering cooler when i had my IC in there... make sure its not leaking. might need to replace that with a fuel line hose...
2) :cry: balme E for keeping it outside
3) :cry: i never noticed this
4) where is it leaking from? I had a bitch of a time getting those axels to snap into place... they may just not be 100% seated, even though the snap ring took...

Your tanabe broke too!!!

Mine broke about two inches after the resonator, is this a tanabe thing?

But yea, it sucks with all the noise.

No my tanabe is in the mail. The Boots actualy have little pin holes around the snap rings.

you shoulda punched him in the face, and when he asked why you did it, tell him, "it happens". oh yea, you bought B's Sol? hmm, i knew he sold it to someone n here, but didn't know who

Yeah I bought it last weekend. Tons of loose ends to tie up on it but its a good daily driver project since nothing is major. Noticed RR strut is blow too :slap:

Quoted post[/post]]
Beat the 50 out of him

VVVV He said "it happens". Beat 50 from him too
seriously dude. if he fucked it up and you just had to redo it then fine. but your out 50 bucks because hes a dumbass. that doesnt just happen. i would be alo more pissed than you seem.

Back