Fucken Bitches

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SLA

Since I broke up with my girlfriend that I have been dating for a year and a half, I have meet two girls that said they would chill with me on a given date.

We've planned to do something then they end up not showing up! With two different girls on two different occasions!

I never heard from them after that! The werd thing about it is that they seemed really interested in me! What the fuck is up with that? This shit has never happended to me before!

It kind of funny! When you are with a girl all the bitches what you...then when you are not they do not want anything to do with you! Why is that?

Anyone dealing with the same bull shit?

Not like any of you all care, but yah know what the hell?

Hell yeah, when i was with my GF of 2 1/2 years i had a lot of chances with other girls, then when we broke up this summer, there were no decent chicks to be seen, then when this one girl wanted to go out partying with me she did the same shit, fuckin said she was gonna go out, then "forgot" to call me, bitch. Now im back with my girl, and i see alot of chances again.

:cliffs:
Life Sucks!!
--------
Life sucks worse with a girlfriend!!!

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 3 2003, 08:38 PM
Hell yeah, when i was with my GF of 2 1/2 years i had a lot of chances with other girls, then when we broke up this summer, there were no decent chicks to be seen, then when this one girl wanted to go out partying with me she did the same shit, fuckin said she was gonna go out, then "forgot" to call me, bitch. Now im back with my girl, and i see alot of chances again.

:cliffs:
Life Sucks!!
--------
Life sucks worse with a girlfriend!!!

Exactly! I thought about getting back with my chick, so we hung out for a day or so, then she annoyed the shit out of me!! Asking all shorts of questions about our relationship now so I said forget it!!

Haven't called her in two weeks now!

Ya she's on my ass about everything now, and part of me wants to break up and have fun, but then the other part doesn't watn to throw away almost three years, and besides, when i get tired of going out all the time, she would probably blow me off and not givwe it another chance, so id rather play it safe here. besides, shes hot and there's a lot of guys that would want to be with her, so it's not like its that bad.

but damn there are some fine ass girls here in San Diego.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 3 2003, 09:03 PM
Ya she's on my ass about everything now, and part of me wants to break up and have fun, but then the other part doesn't watn to throw away almost three years, and besides, when i get tired of going out all the time, she would probably blow me off and not givwe it another chance, so id rather play it safe here. besides, shes hot and there's a lot of guys that would want to be with her, so it's not like its that bad.

but damn there are some fine ass girls here in San Diego.

I hear yah! I know exactly what you are going through! After the years you get to really know her. You've been through all or most of the bull shit of the relationship and you feel like you can never duplicate. It was a lot of work. All the fighting and breaking up for a day or so really gets tiresome.

Then you see you friends out there having sex with like two girls a week having a blast, teasing you, saying "you should of been there" Then one day you think extra hard about the olden days and you say "yah I should of been there" Then you and your girl brake up to do that shit and it ain't what is was craked up to be. Then you go back!

But you still want to go out but you still want to be with your girl!

My ex girl is hot too. A lot of dudes want her! I don't care though! She is too annoying!

San Diego sucks man.. I moved to LA for college.. the girls here blow the SD chicks out of the water.. maybe just because I don't dig surf girls or something...

In the end all girls are the same, some just put out before others. So i might as well stick with the one i got now, cuz after the next girl gets attached she'll start doin the same shit that i've all ready went through with this one.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 3 2003, 09:24 PM
In the end all girls are the same, some just put out before others. So i might as well stick with the one i got now, cuz after the next girl gets attached she'll start doin the same shit that i've all ready went through with this one.

True! But my ex is just too annoying! She would talk about the dumbest shit!! It would always be her, her, her, well what about me dam it!! Any more of her would of made my head explode!

I would be getting it on with her and she would still be talking about herself like I wasn't even touching her!! :lol:

Damn, tell her to shut the fuck up. yeah i hear ya though, that would be too much for me, mine's not quite that bad

Originally posted by senate_9427@Oct 3 2003, 10:15 PM
Damn, tell her to shut the fuck up.

I have! That's how I got rid of her, but she came back to me doing the same shit!

Story of her life! :lol:

Man that shit happened to me too!!!
I met this girl, we talked for a few weeks, we "date" a couple times, then we were boyfriend and girlfriend. That went on for about 2 weeks. Then one day, she never answered her cell again. I haven't seen her since Aug. 17. I've talked to her once.
That's why it says down in the sig...
Fak Bishes!

It was fuck bitches in white shoe polish on the back window of my car until I passed the first cop that saw me...
I had to change it.

Girls are stupid.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 4 2003, 02:27 AM
don't even get me started on girls... lol

We know B :D You started a thread that turned out to be a book of advice on how to deal with yourself when the girl is being retarded!

You should go publish that shit! :lol: :huh:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 4 2003, 07:27 AM

Don't get me started either...I don't even remember HALF of what I did last night, but I do know there was some bitch i bought a drink for and she fuckin disappeared. :angry: 6 bucks for a fuckin sex on the beach....

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 4 2003, 12:37 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 4 2003, 07:27 AM

Don't get me started either...I don't even remember HALF of what I did last night, but I do know there was some bitch i bought a drink for and she fuckin disappeared. :angry: 6 bucks for a fuckin sex on the beach....

:withstupid: :lol: Never buy a girl a drink unless she follows you around and tells you that you hot! This is one of my rules in meeting a girl at the bar/club! :lol:

That sucks! You got used! :ph34r:

I felt cheap. but i was already too fuckin drunk to care.

It all started when my friend (his name is sam) had a friend who decided to go get me a girl in the middle of the night. I was just out to drink and have fun and here comes this hottie. lol

we talked for like 10 minutes, i bought her a drink then she started bullshitting. I knew something was up (even though I was drunk) and she walked off...so Sams friends' g/f walked me over to her and she told her that she had a b/f or some shit. :roll:

Oh well....

Oh and then when we were in the parking lot my tongue went numb and I was wandering around while everyone else was tryin to get this girls car door open with a hook and I ended up puking like 4 times. :lol:

I need some food. :p

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 4 2003, 12:46 PM

Oh well....

Oh and then when we were in the parking lot my tongue went numb and I was wandering around while everyone else was tryin to get this girls car door open with a hook and I ended up puking like 4 times. :lol:

I need some food. :p

:lol: That is some funny shit man! I love it when you body feels a numb when you are drunk! That is when you know you are!

haha yeah it was a good feeling, until I got sick.

I THINK....not too sure...but I think that on the way home I had Sam pull over and I puked out his car window...I did make sure I didn't get any on his car though...(he bought his Civic EX a month before I got my SI...) It was raining though, so I don't think it woulda been on there very long. haha

I dunno, half the time I was asking myself, am I really here? :lol:

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 4 2003, 12:46 PM
I felt cheap. but i was already too fuckin drunk to care.

It all started when my friend (his name is sam) had a friend who decided to go get me a girl in the middle of the night. I was just out to drink and have fun and here comes this hottie. lol

we talked for like 10 minutes, i bought her a drink then she started bullshitting. I knew something was up (even though I was drunk) and she walked off...so Sams friends' g/f walked me over to her and she told her that she had a b/f or some shit. :roll:

That sucks!! That shit happens to me all the time too! That is the reason why the rule is justified!! :lol:

Back