fuckin bullshit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What if that day you or your parents hadn't gotten the mail and decided to go get it after those people had thrown whatever it was in the mail box, without knowing that they did? By looking at the pictures of what it did to your mail box that could easily have taken am arm off or worst yet cause death. I hope you find whoever did it and they get what's coming to them.

:thumbsdown: to stupid people.

yep, destorying a mailbox is a federal crime, and if there was any mail in it at the time, he is fucked.

Really, there are a shit load of things that could have done that. Throw an M80 in there, and that mailbox is toast. Fireworks are cool things :)

yep, an m80 blew the everloving crap out of a 50 gal trash can we set on top of it. My buddy used to make pipe bombs, and those are much nastier. got a 2" diameter steel pipe, 6" long with the screw on endcaps. Use black powder as the charge, and drill a hole in the center of the pipe for a fuse. He stacked an entire cord of oak firewood on top of it, and set it off. It blew up the entire stack of wood, a huge crater in the ground, and his dad heard the blast from about half a mile away while driving to work. Explosives are gnarly.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 4 2004, 01:42 AM
Bahhahahaha that box got Own3d!

:owned: like a motherfucker!

It was probably an M80 or a good ol classic cherry bomb. Hell, I could make some firecrackers that would turn a mailbox to shards like that.

Back