Fuckin' Nigeria Scams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Not even ebay is safe anymore. This is a question asked for my Xbox bundle I am selling:

Hello, Compliment of the season to you,I Kelvin Moore from Va USA,but Presently in London,UK for a church seminal. I saw your product item below on ebay #8235260467)and i am really intrested in buying it for my Grand Son as a surprise gift for her in school(Abti American University )at Nigeria and i will handle the shipment expenses.i will send you my fedex account so you will not pay no money for shipping. I will be sending you payment via PayPal,so kindly send me your PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS so as to immedaitely make out your payment and make sure you get the package ready for shipment,you can ship the item as soon as you recieve the paypal confirmation. Expecting your reply so as to immediately make out the payment you can easily reach me on this number +447031909024 Regards, Kelvin Moore Sincerely

:)
i get different scams from Nigeria, I have 3 girls from Nigeria emailing me about marrage and wanting money to come to the states.

two of them say their from the uk and are in Nigeria for school and want to come here, and one says she is from atlanta missouri, and she is a antique dealer and needs money to get back to the states,

:laugh:

lol, ask for naked pics like the guy on the other thread did. Why do these all come from Nigeria?

I would have just let them send the paypal payment and not bid on the auction. If they did actually decide to send the money, without proof of purchasing the item (item number, some type of other online proof) Paypal won't refund them.

guess im stupid, but how is this a scam?

You are selling the item, he asked to buy it, where's the scam?

once you see in paypal that the money is there you would naturally send the item out, well the money gets pulled back out because the card they used was stolen, fake or whatever. problem is you sent the item already, get it now?

Ahh yes.

So, is there any way to access the paypal money before it is pulled back out?

well it will be in your hands and you can even deposit it into your account and use it.. But a few weeks later you'll owe paypal XXX amount of money.

Back