fucking bush..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
he just sold f16 jets to pakistan.

Currently an Ali -- the middle east is too damn risky to trust anyone.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...sia_fighters_dc

and of course, hes on fucking vacation.

will some one PLEASE assinate both him, cheeeeeee$$$ny, half of the house, and 3/4 of congress, please?!?!

i'll send you a free sticker. lol

christ. i still can't beleive that people actually voted for this numnuts.

''christ. i still can't beleive that people actually voted for this numnuts.''
yeah me too. they interviewed some cop and asked why he voted for Bush he said,''cuase hes a good christian..'' WTF? what does that have to do with being in charge of the whole fucking country? My G/F's granny knows nothing abot Bush.she voted for hm cuz he seems nice and is the same religion as her........whatt? damn it's unbalievable. I mean Kerry wasn't the best candidate but damn it was someone other then bush. I wouldve voted for a fuckin piguin if i had to.

I hope somone dosnt kill Bush. I dont want crazy Cheney in there being all old and what not. haha

yeah, chenneey owns the plant where most of the defense stuff is built.

why do you think we're still at war? cheneey is making money.

I think that was in your Blog wasn't it B?

I hate Bush, but I don't want Cheney in there either. Thank god there is a term limit and only two George Bush's. Does Clinton have any kids old enough to run? :p

President Bush was visiting a primary school and he visited one of the classes.

They were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked the President if he would like to lead the discussion on the word "tragedy". So the illustrious leader asked the class for an example of a "tragedy".

One little boy stood up and offered: "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him that would be a tragedy.

"No," said Bush, "that would be an accident."

A little girl raised her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy."

"I'm afraid not," explained the president. "That's what we would call a great loss."

The room went silent. No other children volunteered. Bush searched the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?"

Finally at the back of the room a small boy raised his hand... In a quiet voice he said: "If Air Force One carrying you and Mrs. Bush was struck by a "friendly fire" missile and blown to smithereens that would be a tragedy."

"Fantastic!" exclaimed Bush. "That's right. And can you tell me why that would be tragedy?"

"Well," says the boy, "It has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss and it probably wouldn't be a fucking accident either".

http://www.inhalerproductions.com/forum/vi...p=271742#271742

i love it! and so does my girl.she hates the piss out of bush.

Carter steadfastly disapproved the sale of arms to Iran, Who can tell me what happened next ?

Pakistan isn't just "Not the most evil muslim country there is". It's an official ally of ours. I'm sorry if that makes you angry, But until you run for office, call your representative, or even THINK of not sitting on your ass doing nothing - You can pound sand up your ass.

I voted for Bush, given the choice I would do it again. Democrats start nominating some somewhat even respectable people, maybe I'll vote another way. Until then, I'm Bush all the way.

-> Steve

And if anyone wants to write me on this, or engage me off-the-record, don't. I am sick of hearing from liberal dipshits who read 1984 and think they are all set to hop-scotch into a conversation with the big boys.

oh yes, i feel much safer knowing that US companies are making money off selling highly advanced fighter jets to pakistan...
its not like pakistan is in a highly volatile region or anything... right?

so if pakistan is an ally, then whats india?
ah yes, just a cheap labor force to replace americans...
damn, this bush admin has it all figured out already...
i sure am glad you voted for em... :blink:

Little blurb I found a while back...

------------------------

First, rewind to 1999. On Dec. 24, five Pakistani nationals armed with knives hijacked Indian Airlines Flight IC-814 from Katmandu to Kandahar, Afghanistan.

Led by Sunny Ahmed Qazi, alias "Burger," the hijackers slashed the throat of one of the 178 passengers, a honeymooner, and forced pilots to open the cockpit door.

On Sept. 11, of course, five al-Qaida terrorists armed with knives hijacked American Airlines Flight 11 and steered it into the first World Trade Center tower. Led by Mohamed Atta, the hijackers slit the throats of at least two flight attendants and forced pilots to open the cockpit door. Their confederates, also operating in groups of five and wielding knives, hijacked two other jetliners. Another group of four, reportedly one man short, hijacked a fourth plane.

What's the connection, besides the mode of operation? Plenty.

Burger demanded the Indian government release three Pakistani terrorists from prison in exchange for the airline hostages. After an eight-day stand-off, New Delhi agreed to free Ahmed Omar Sayeed Sheikh among the three.

Sheikh turns out to be one of Osama bin Laden's chief money men. About a year before the Sept. 11 attacks, Sheikh wired $100,000 from Pakistan to Atta from an account in the United Arab Emirates capital of Dubai. Sheikh was spotted in Islamabad at the time the money was transferred.

The $100,000 covered the hijackers' flight-school tuition and airfare, as well as living expenses. Sheikh picked up an unspent residual of more than $25,000 from Atta and three other hijackers in Dubai right before the attacks, then fled back to Karachi, Pakistan.

The 28-year-old Sheikh is a leader in Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammed (J-e-M), an Islamic militant group. Its founder, Mohammad Masood Azhar, aka Maulana Masood, is closely linked to bin Laden.

In fact, bin Laden is understood to have helped fund the well-financed, well-organized J-e-M, making it al-Qaida's arm in Pakistan. J-e-M also runs terrorist training camps in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.

But don't stop there.

Azhar was freed along with Sheikh in the 1999 India Airlines hostages-for-prisoners deal.

Delhi's capitulation proved a fatal error, as Azhar is now accused of masterminding the J-e-M's Dec. 13 suicide attack on India's Parliament House in which 14 were killed, including five J-e-M terrorists.

And there's more: Delhi police believe that the leader of the suicide squad was none other than Burger, the lead hijacker of the India Airlines flight.

Allies indeed.

I'm feeling oh-so safer under the Bush regime... errr administration these days.

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 25 2005, 07:06 PM
Carter steadfastly disapproved the sale of arms to Iran, Who can tell me what happened next ?

Pakistan isn't just "Not the most evil muslim country there is". It's an official ally of ours. I'm sorry if that makes you angry, But until you run for office, call your representative, or even THINK of not sitting on your ass doing nothing - You can pound sand up your ass.

I voted for Bush, given the choice I would do it again. Democrats start nominating some somewhat even respectable people, maybe I'll vote another way. Until then, I'm Bush all the way.

-> Steve

And if anyone wants to write me on this, or engage me off-the-record, don't. I am sick of hearing from liberal dipshits who read 1984 and think they are all set to hop-scotch into a conversation with the big boys.
[post=478744]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh right and since when are you a "big boy"? Oooh yeah you much be a mover-and-shaker on Capitol Hill. -_-

Wasnt Ted Kaczynski from the US? I guess that means we're all bad.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Mar 25 2005, 09:35 PM
Little blurb I found a while back...

------------------------

First, rewind to 1999. On Dec. 24, five Pakistani nationals armed with knives hijacked Indian Airlines Flight IC-814 from Katmandu to Kandahar, Afghanistan.

Led by Sunny Ahmed Qazi, alias "Burger," the hijackers slashed the throat of one of the 178 passengers, a honeymooner, and forced pilots to open the cockpit door.

On Sept. 11, of course, five al-Qaida terrorists armed with knives hijacked American Airlines Flight 11 and steered it into the first World Trade Center tower. Led by Mohamed Atta, the hijackers slit the throats of at least two flight attendants and forced pilots to open the cockpit door. Their confederates, also operating in groups of five and wielding knives, hijacked two other jetliners. Another group of four, reportedly one man short, hijacked a fourth plane.

What's the connection, besides the mode of operation? Plenty.

Burger demanded the Indian government release three Pakistani terrorists from prison in exchange for the airline hostages. After an eight-day stand-off, New Delhi agreed to free Ahmed Omar Sayeed Sheikh among the three.

Sheikh turns out to be one of Osama bin Laden's chief money men. About a year before the Sept. 11 attacks, Sheikh wired $100,000 from Pakistan to Atta from an account in the United Arab Emirates capital of Dubai. Sheikh was spotted in Islamabad at the time the money was transferred.

The $100,000 covered the hijackers' flight-school tuition and airfare, as well as living expenses. Sheikh picked up an unspent residual of more than $25,000 from Atta and three other hijackers in Dubai right before the attacks, then fled back to Karachi, Pakistan.

The 28-year-old Sheikh is a leader in Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammed (J-e-M), an Islamic militant group. Its founder, Mohammad Masood Azhar, aka Maulana Masood, is closely linked to bin Laden.

In fact, bin Laden is understood to have helped fund the well-financed, well-organized J-e-M, making it al-Qaida's arm in Pakistan. J-e-M also runs terrorist training camps in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.

But don't stop there.

Azhar was freed along with Sheikh in the 1999 India Airlines hostages-for-prisoners deal.

Delhi's capitulation proved a fatal error, as Azhar is now accused of masterminding the J-e-M's Dec. 13 suicide attack on India's Parliament House in which 14 were killed, including five J-e-M terrorists.

And there's more: Delhi police believe that the leader of the suicide squad was none other than Burger, the lead hijacker of the India Airlines flight.

Allies indeed.

I'm feeling oh-so safer under the Bush regime... errr administration these days.
[post=478800]Quoted post[/post]​

Back