fucking D&D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B: "But caffeine doesnt effect me."

but ive only slept 7 hrs in the past 2 days... whats wrong with me?.....pass the sugar

if you actually read those posts, youd see that i didin't even have coffee that night.

last night i bought a large coffee at about 1030. i was in bed around 1. slept fine last night.

My GF tells me all the time about how coffee or caffeine doesnt effect her sleeping, yet she goes a lot of sleepless nights too. Maybe you're not getting the "pep" but you're sure staying awake :lol:

I with E though on the morning rush, Red Bull is my fav :) BUT instead of passing a coffee pot and shooting the shit, we pass the bong :p

God Damnnit!!! For Christ's Sake it is NOT D&D... do you say let's go to Dunkin' & Doughnuts? NO...

/rant

no, we say, "lets go to b-diddy's" or "lets go to p-diddy's" depending on which one we are going to... :p

Klekolo's 747 FTW....

but I still had to dump a ton of sugar into it to make it stronger...and sadly...it had no effect on me.

I know where your comin from B... DD by me has been $2.02 for a large coffee forever... This weekend I swing by, pull up to drive thru, hand the guy $2.02, then look at the radio.. I look back and he's standing there waiting for the rest of the money... He's like $2.11 please.. I was like OH SNAP! He smiled as I handed him the extra dime.

Back