fucking ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hcivic.com

Why the hell does a guy mother take his ex girlfriends side. A WHY THE FUCK DID THE DUMB BITCH EVEN CALL HER.

fuck i hate this shit

All women are fucking crazy and thats all I am going to say. It seems lately like there has been something in the water making them even crazier.

Because women in numbers believe they're never wrong.

Hell, my ex's mom would never admit that her daughter had screwed up, even though I told her that she took it up the pooper by some random guy in some nastified hotel somewhere. She said she knew what her daughter did... and all I could think was "how in the FUCK can you be on her side?!?!?!". So I was like okay... fuck this, fuck you, fuck the horse you rode on, fuck your slut of a daughter, sell her on the street for 5 bucks a bang, I don't give a shit.

Burn a pentagram in her yard or something, she'll shut the fuck up.

your ex girlfriend is a dumbass to call your mom. women are persuasive, so being that she's a woman herself, she believes her based on the fact that she has tits...

your mom however, needs a slap too. you're her fucking son. god, women suck. no wonder they're just good to lick and leave.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 24 2004, 12:43 AM
god, women suck. no wonder they're just good to lick and leave.
[post=380850]Quoted post[/post]​
thats fucking great!!

:thumbsup: :bo:

My ex girlfriend and my mother are like best friends and shit...

I used that girl for everything she was and everything she wasnt...

Told her I loved ehr when I didnt, yet the entire time we were together she payed for everything. I was 16, she was 18.

I hate woman... I only need whats between their legs.

My mom would never have been on my ex's side...even if i was to blame...cause she was my mom...that's how your mom should have been...that's fucked.

:thumbsdown: your mom.

I was thinking the same thing... Bet you're glad you've still got good 'ol Righty, eh?

All women are fucking crazy and thats all I am going to say. It seems lately like there has been something in the water making them even crazier.

No shit, read my post, its even more fucked up

Originally posted by Jeef@Aug 23 2004, 03:21 PM
[post=380699]Quoted post[/post]​

Is there something in the water? I swear I am going through hell right now, I just want it all to be over and for her to move out.

Back