Fucking hate 360's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seriously, I just dropped coin on an snes. Its my vote for best gaming system ever. The graphics are good enough. Allows for hours of game play. Cartidge gaming=no load time. Home of the og fps. Doesn't have overheating issues, rrod, any of that shit. Nba jam. Super metroid. Legends of Zelda. Mario. What else do you need?

Golden eye on the N64 is here it's at.

Still, the best multi-player game every made. Love those controllers too. trigger and strife buttons own.

Still, the best multi-player game every made. Love those controllers too. trigger and strife buttons own.

Hell yea, we used to play that till we were seeing double.

Seriously. Only console game I'd stay up all night playing.

Now counter-strike beta and 1.0-1.6 I spent some serious time on. But I was in school and not driving...yet.

My roommate has a 360 in our living room and basically its just for the media. I have MW3 on it but that's rarely played. I guess I'm similar to b, can find better things to do? :shrug2:

I hardly play either system, but when I do play it's usually 360 because both my brothers play 360 exclusively, and we troll BF3, and BlOps servers :( Honestly the only game I got into on PS3 was SOCOM: Confrontation, but I don't think anyone still plays it since SOCOM 4 came out. Mostly the systems are for my son, he plays most of the same games, but a LOT more often.

Yea, maybe, but what are two other competing electronic devices that both suffer the same failure?

None- because there are no other high powered computing devices / game consoles that are typically stuffed into zero ventilation enclosures (entertainment centers). The only other thing that I've had experience with that has a similar problem is my old cable DVR.

None- because there are no other high powered computing devices / game consoles that are typically stuffed into zero ventilation enclosures (entertainment centers). The only other thing that I've had experience with that has a similar problem is my old cable DVR.

Yea, it's just funny they both suffer the problem. I really want to get one of the Lian Li 360 cases, but they cost more than a couple used Xbox's :eek:

I hardly play either system, but when I do play it's usually 360 because both my brothers play 360 exclusively, and we troll BF3, and BlOps servers :( Honestly the only game I got into on PS3 was SOCOM: Confrontation, but I don't think anyone still plays it since SOCOM 4 came out. Mostly the systems are for my son, he plays most of the same games, but a LOT more often.

Nobody's going to be playing SOCOM soon. 4 came out during that month when they took PSN offline to rebuild it, and that really fucked them over in terms of people's interest in the game. Sony actually shut down their studio a few months back, so SOCOM is pretty much dead...

I really wish they had made the 360 a BD drive. I guess I get why they didn't since bluray was brand spanking new, but it would have been bitchin'. I wonder if they could have used bluray for the new ones and still play the old 360 games, there's nothing special about them right? Just DVD?

Yeah, just dvd. Microsoft didn't add a blu-ray player because they were backing HD-DVD when the 360 was released.

Yea, it's just funny they both suffer the problem. I really want to get one of the Lian Li 360 cases, but they cost more than a couple used Xbox's :eek:

I'd just vent the entertainment center with some fans. :)

i wish i wouldve never gotten rid of my n64..that was the greatest console.

I'd just vent the entertainment center with some fans. :)

Nothing to vent, it a three shelf stand ...

Attachments

• Living Room.jpg
    Living Room.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 94
Back