Fucking killer deal on HD's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what the hell do u need 400 GB for. I barely use 5 of my 20 at home. At work they don't even use 50.

movies, music, and games. i have a 100gb+20gb and ive filled them up countless times(had to burn files to disc to make more room on the hd's).

i wouldnt mind getting one but i set a limit for my self...spend ~$100 max on any computer component.

i need 400gb right now, my 130 gigs fill up too fast, i constantly have to delete stuff on dvdr to make space

Originally posted by 90 accord@Dec 20 2004, 03:43 AM
never heard of that manufacturer, but damn!!
[post=434728]Quoted post[/post]​

seagate is probably the most reliable and best quality hd you can purchase.

i have owned samsung, maxtor, ibm, hitachi/ibm, western digital, and seagate. the seagate was by far the best, good deal by the way but if your looking for online deals go to www.newegg.com or www.pricewatch.com.

hell yeah, thats a bargain. $1/GB is going rate. thats less than $0.50/GB.

i might just have to make the 40 mile tript o manchester to pick a couple up and then ebay them :D

yeah sorry i left out the word cheap.. i can't find a sata large drive for a resonable price yet

Originally posted by mdlax1@Dec 20 2004, 11:57 AM
yeah sorry i left out the word cheap.. i can't find a sata large drive for a resonable price yet
[post=434817]Quoted post[/post]​

Just get a RAID controller and 4 smaller ones. :D

I1_hw_storedge9990_lg.jpg

330 TB :worthy:

Back