fucking rain

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
wtf. its been raining all week
its slated to rain all this week...
and saturday is ozzfest

Saturday
Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the upper 70s.

mother fuckers
:ph34r:

:lol: Up here in WA, it has rained a total of around 4 days this whole summer, but it is overcast right now which could lead to bad things :(.

Florida sucks right now also, humid, hot, and capital for thunderstorms, hurricane season, shitty seniors that can't drive. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I hate this state.

Like I told E & B, you guys might see me up there soon.....holla

Milan

werd

CT sucks. stay in florida. all the hot girls are there.... not here, thats for god dan sure

ya rain would be nice we are as of today not allowed to have fires even in fire pits within all of southern alberta and you are not allowed open flame ie bbq's in all camp grounds

a guy i work with just went to Ozzfest this past weekend here in Indiana and said it was badass. he said he waited in line for food for like 30 minutes and some other friends of his waited over an hour and this was between bands.

THis rain sucks. It pours, stops, the ground dries, 20 minutes later its fucking pouring again. THis rain is also fucking with my bonus, can't sell exterior paint if its raining.

Damn, I forgot what rain was. It has been hella hot here in Southern Oregon. It was 108 degrees the other day !!! And I have no AC with a black car and dark interior !!!

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Aug 5 2003, 06:24 PM
thunderstorms would be bad, but

rain+ozzfest=muddpit :thumbsup:

hell fuckin yeah !!!!! the sod war is so on if it rains :D :D :D :D

rain is awesome, i love cruising through town at night when it rains, or sitting around watching rain.

god i'm an emo kid.

Rain sucks when you are driving. No traction blows, having to pump my brakes to stop quick, and having to drive around puddles blows. Its sucks trying to smoke a cigarette when you are getting soak by rain coming in your car.

damn man, its sooo dry here u cant even make fires when ur camping b/c of forest fires, theres like 316 different fires in BC Canada right now, thankfully tnight theres supposed to be some rain, so hopefully when i go camping tomorrow they will let us make fires, or else ill just have to drink till i dont know whats what, and pass out. we'll see what happens...

Back