Fucking sick of Media

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

isnt that the story and video of a client shooting at his lawyer? i cant believe he missed all those shots when he was like 2 feet away.

To prove how much AOL sucks, I get this when I log in to view the story. (BTW, AOL is good for anti-spam)

aolsucks.jpg

yeah, a little. mostly into halo for pc right now. then bf1942 and UT2K3.

Actually, all of those were hits. By the 6 round magazine capacity (Revolver, still a magazine) I would say a larger bore, possibly .38 caliber. 3 grazing strikes, two torso hits.

Yes, the shooter was careless. Lets move beyond that

ALL OF THOSE MUTHERFOCKERS just stood there and watched. That's what happens in an unarmed society! Please, Californians - LEGALIZE handguns ! These things can be stopped by law-abiding citizens!

You see, that man there wasn't supposed to have a gun - But he did! This is because criminals and psychopaths will always be able to get guns !

-> Steve

Armyourselves!

yeah, give everyone guns. that's the solution :rolleyes:

back to my "aol won't work with windows even tho i'm running xp" picture...

Alright, got the story from MSNBC now vs AOL so it should work.

giving everyone guns is just stupid. In a crime, a majority of the time, the gun involded is the victom. Canada has no guns and their crime rate is much lower.

Mace would have worked if the guy had that. Non leathel, but hurts like hell and for sure would have atleast scared the guy off.

canada has no guns? WTF? dude. evey cunnuck i know hunts. im pretty sure they don't use bow and arrows.

man...that damn video had to be set up.. how the fuck could someone be so fuckin stupid to try and shoot his lawyer and expect to get away!!! :eek:
just think about it for a sec....ok get my point? :angry:

i cant beleive you guys didnt all see this in the news. it was aired and talked about all over the place. it happened outside the court where they were preparing for a robert blake case hearing (the 70's actor charged with killing his wife). the guy who shot his lawyer was pissed about the law firm's fees regarding his medical fund which the lawyers had created themselves!

i was shocked too that they aired it but it wasnt really that graphic. the lawyer was walking around like he wasnt really hit..but later collapsed off camera.

Originally posted by Blanco+Nov 2 2003, 04:25 PM-->
asmallsol
@Nov 2 2003, 09:38 AM
Alright, got the story from MSNBC now vs AOL so it should work.

giving everyone guns is just stupid. In a crime, a majority of the time, the gun involded is the victom. Canada has no guns and their crime rate is much lower.

Mace would have worked if the guy had that. Non leathel, but hurts like hell and for sure would have atleast scared the guy off.

Let's look at this. And, please, put you fear of firearms down for just a second and give this an objective look. All I ask is that you think about it.

Have you ever been to Cali? I've lived my whole life here, in the Sacramento Valley. This entire State, pretty much from here down to the boarder, is one big ghetto with a few nice parts. To quote Brotha Lynch Hung, "the valley of the slum". The first time I got shot at, I was 12. Let that sink in for a second...12 years old. And it wasn't some pee-shooter .22, it was a .357 Magnum. I was just sitting on a park bench with a friend. Gang affiliated? Not yet and not even close. He just didn't like the fact that my dad worked at Juvi., so he was going to shoot me for it. Fast forward a few years to when I'm 15, May 1st, 1992. Eric Huston walks into the C Building of Lindhurst High School, in Olivehurst California, kills four, wounds 14 more and takes the school hostage for eight hours. There were at least five guns in the second classroom he went to. The only reason nobody shot him, was because they didn't want to get arrested for having a gun...and on school grounds. Don't foget about kids killing kids over blue and red. We have both Crips/slobs and Sureno/Norte, blue and red respectively. My little chunk of paradise had Crips, Norte, Sureno, Asian, White Power and Latin Kings gangs. Made for a fun time during my teenage years. And, oddly enough, the area I grew up in had a higher crime rate per capita than L.A. in 1995. So, I've set part of the scene for the violence in California and this is still 12 hours away from L.A.

Now, not one of these people had legal guns other than that piece-of-living-shit Huston. For that fact, at one time I knew where I could get an entire crate of fully automatic M-16's from Mexico for $3k. It certainly wasn't from a Millitary Surplus sale. I'm not concerned about a firecracker in someone's hand, I'm concerned about whether they're going to use it or not. I've talked shit to people who were pointing guns straight at me and I'm not carrying any extra holes. Criminals can get guns whenever they need them. And by definition, don't care about the laws against guns. Your only defense against someone with a gun who is intent on killing you, is a gun. At times, non-lethal methods might work. But I said "intent on", meaning they want you dead and will do anything to see that through. Quite literally, kill or be killed. If there's a guy standing in front of you with a 12 gauge, pointed at you, and you mace him...all he has to do is pull the trigger and you're still dead. Ok, you managed not to get shot by the pyscho walking the floors of your office building, the mace wears off and the Police haven't made it there yet...he's still a threat to other people. Now say someone in your office, maybe even you, has passed a rather lengthy exam, written and practical, to be able to carry a loaded gun on your person. Law Enforcement would provide the testing, as they do now for CCW (Carry Concealed Weapon) Permits. This psycho walks in and instead of taking four, five, or more lives the person who has been trained and certified pumps two into his chest. This effectively ends the shooting spree, and if done right at the beginning will hold the death toll to one or less. This was proven in San Diego (Santana High School?) when a teacher ended a shooting spree by shooting the kid with the gun. He didn't kill him, but stopped him from harming others.

That, is what we mean when we say an "armed" society. We don't want to hand out guns on every street cornet to each and every citizen. That would ridiculously stupid. Not everyone is capable of or wants responsibility like that, hence the testing. Violent criminals will be less inclined to attack someone who appears to be in control of themselves. The also won't attack if there's a chance of instant retaliation or even their own death. There are, of course, exceptions. Criminals are literally social preditors preying on the weak of society. And right now, the law is actually on their side and making the citizens weaker. Did you know that it's actually illegal for an off-duty Police Officer to be able to shoot more than nine rounds without reloading, and his speedloader and/or extra clips became illegal once he clocked out. However, he's still required by his job to jump into any crime he see or is around. If that's a gun battle, he's now outgunned as he has to manually reload his magazine while the criminal is still shooting and/or advancing on his position. This applies to all citizens of California. This is one of the stupidest laws that dipshit Davis could have passed, but that's a different rant...and no, I'm not Republican. I've seen violence for most of my life and been around gun fire all my life. Before I moved into the shit, I lived on an Air Force Base and heard artillery on a daily basis, watched live war games, etc.. I feel more comfortable with five guys with guns who know how and when to shoot and one dipshoot who's going to start some shit, than I do with just that dipshit having a gun. Say you're walking down the street and you know that a good percentage of the other people there have guns. That's how I grew up, with it on both sides. I'd much rather be around law abiding citizens who will step in to protect the lives of others than violent criminals who would kill their own mother. And when that violence happens, it will end much quicker and will a far lower death toll.

Imagine if there had been just one or two armed teachers at Columbine. Just think about that. Those kids had free roam over the school, with not one person to oppose them. If they would have known that there were armed teachers throughout the school, it would have drastically changed their plans. They wouldn't have been as likely to just storm around taking life as they saw fit, because they would have been shot and killed before the death toll got as high as it did. This isn't speculation, it's just plain logical. They probably still would have attacked anyway, but it would have ended sooner and with fewer deaths. Again this is what we mean when we say "armed" society. And with the amount of weapons already in circulation in America, you'll never get it to a "safe" amount. Also, I know about non-lethal methods, I study a traditional martial art. One of my instructors was a Police Officer for several years, and even he agreed that when someone wants you dead you either kill them or they kill you. If you're lucky, someone else will kill them for you instead of holding a camera or their cock while you get shot. And statistics actually show that since the U.K. and Australia banned guns, violent crimes have been on the rise. Criminals know they don't have to face down a shotgun if they break into someone's house. They know they have the upper hand.

Amen.

:worthy:

:werd: I totally agree with you 100%. I am however Republican, and I believe that each and every American should be able to strap a .50 caliber machine gun on the roof of their car is they so desire. I also grew up in a very ghetto part of the the south side of Chicago. (read: Cabrini Green) I was FORCED to carry a gun when I was 14 years old just to be able to walk to school every morning, because I can't even count how many times on both hands how many times I was robbed on my way there and back. Once the asshole gang members knew I was carrying a gun, they stopped bothering me alltogether. Yeah, what I was was doing was wrong and illegal, but I feared for my life. Oh and in case you're wondering, It isn't very hard for a 14 year old to get ahold of a gun in the ghetto.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

:werd:
guns are VERY easy to get..... ILLEGALY
shit i live in subburbia and i could still go get one any time i want

all that added gun laws do is make it harder for law abiding citizens to get guns
WTF kind of sence does that make

Back