fucking taxes :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Well, i've been slaving over this crap for like 3 hours, and i have no idea if it's right...

between my real job, my condo interest, my 1099-misc i get from HS ads.... ugh. such a freakin mess.

i used 2 different software programs- both gave me different numbers then what i came up with on paper.

i give up. I'm going to see an accountant :cry:

not really ahving trouble--- jsut that i'm getting 3 VERY different answers. anywhere from 300 to 7000.

B... I can recommend a guy if you want. $125 he charged me. He's in Marlborough. Nice guy, LIGHTNING fast.

I got $528 state back, and according to the paperwork he mailed to us, my wife says $4700 Federal back. :shocked:

Just go to H&R block...I got a coupon if you want it, something like $20 of the filing charges...I paid like $133 for their services, and they did my fed and state, I gave a little more, and I walked out with a check in hand, and the rest of the money was in my account in 2 days. $5200 for fed, and $250 for State...

Their normal charge would be like $40 for filing, and $20 for each W-2, $5 for every 1099...or something like that, in your case it might be $60...and $20 discount...

I would just take the lowest of them. :)

I just paid $3,400 in taxes on Monday. :cry:

i think he means so you pay the lowest, but the why would you do such a thing still stands
lol

hell, i did everything i could to pay less, it started out over 4k before i started deducting. lol
I just paid $3,400 in taxes on Monday.

damn, you only lowered it 600+ bucks? you're a shitty accountant
lol

dependents > you
no, dependents OWN you
i would rather get back less tax money and not have to worry about food, clothes, medical, dental, etc etc etc...

:werd:

owing sucks. i'll give the govt an intrest free loan of a couple hundred bucks to not have to worry about coming up with the cash lst minuet.

turbo tax. My father uses it, takes like an hour, but you put the piece of paper in the printer, and it prints everything exactly where its suppose to be, nice and neat. He did mine, my brothers, his and my moms in just about 2-3 hours.

who cares? go with the highest $ for you. as long as the numbers are right... I don't think a retard could fuck it up on TurboTax, easy as it gets.

Back