Fucking Theives!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

Man Today was just the worst day in awhile.

First off I woke up late to work,

Then I get dressed and the morning routine, then head out the door. when i open my door and I sit in I notice a peice of my dashboard is touching my arm, I'm like wtf then I finally open my eyes to see that my cd player is gone, cd's, My XM radio controller is all gone. Ooooh man was I so pissed.

So I get out to how they got into the car well, It looks to me that they wanted to be total dickheads and just scratch a big line all the way down the quarter panel for no apparent reason. Cuts and shit in my window sealer, window is all fucked up, My glove box is all fucked up too.

Man I swear I don't know what get into people to steal, I mean I know its just a cd player/ xm radio and a couple of scratches and It could of been worse but shit I feel like I've been violoated but oh well shit happens. oh yea and I only have Liability coverage..

I feel better now that I got that out.

dude im sorry to hear that. Its the pussy way to deal with a problem. If i catch someone keying my car i will beat the living shit out of them.My theroy is if you have a problem with someone confront them. If it leads to a fight so be it. God I hate pussies like that. :beat:

Back