fucking useless fucking theives

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
yes, i got hit today at work.

fucking thieves.

of course, i had to stay late, so i was one of 4 cars in the lot. fuckers.
if i even see anyone walking around my car again, i'm going to unload a clip of pissedoffsol into their fucking eye.

ya know, its one thing to get fuckign robbed.

its an entire other story when the theives who hit you are fucking retarded cock smokes.

the pics say it all.

DSC01017.JPG

DSC01018.JPG

DSC01019.JPG

DSC01020.JPG

DSC01021.JPG

DSC01022.JPG

DSC01023.JPG

DSC01024.JPG

DSC01025.JPG

DSC01026.JPG

yeah, the took JUST my fucking head unit's FACE.

$300 leather Structure jacket.
3 books of CD's
a motorcycle rear passenger seat do-a-way thinggee for a ninja
all my infitiny speakers
my amp
my sub

they took the fucking face

and left me a rock

i swear to fucking christ.

wait.. all they took was your fucking face?? how the hell would they be able to use it?

Dude, that's too much, what morons. I mean it sucks your window got hit, but damn, all they took was the face? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, only thing worse than thieves, is loser thieves.

omgoodness.... at least make it worth breaking the window...
btw, thats a big fookin rock

I had something similar to that happen....I went up to canada with a bunch of freinds for drinks (we live 1/2 hr from the border). I left my car at my friends house and took my faceplate off and brought it with me. When we were up at the bar, his jeep at the time got broken into. It was a `93 wrangler ragtop. You see with those cars you can lock them. But if you lock them you can run around to the back of the thing and unzip the windows. So they broke in, ripped apart his dashboard and left it that way. They stole nothing from the dash, left his cell phone, his faceplate and stereo, but stole my pioneer faceplate! Bastards, cost me $80 for a new one. Why they went to the effort of tearing the dash apart I'm not sure?

Holy shit B, thats fucking rediculous...Do you have any idea who did this.....If you do let me know...i'll kick some shit with you.....Sorry to hear about this...i would fucking rip someones head off...

Watch out, pissedoff240sx in the house!

Seriously, that blows. Almost all of us have been ripped off. I won't even have a stereo in my car without an alarm. Fuck the glass, fuck the stereo, as long as I catch them and put the big hurt to them. :angry:

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Jul 2 2004, 08:29 PM
Holy shit B, thats fucking rediculous...Do you have any idea who did this.....If you do let me know...i'll kick some shit with you.....Sorry to hear about this...i would fucking rip someones head off...

no idea.

i was liek the last one to leave work today... and when i came out, there were 3 other cars in the lot, and mine, sitting in the back with a rock in the trunk

i hate this fuckign town.

i hate welfare and every fucking fuck on this town whos on it. GET A FUCKING JOB YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

it WASNT EVEN A GOOD RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY DIDNT EVEN TAKE THE FUCKING THING

but god damn do i hate these fucking low lifes-- they're all fucking loads mom shoud;ve taken on the tits instead of in the snatch.

one day, when im mayor, i'm going to rip down every piece of public housing.

buy your own god damn house.

and you know, i'll win the election cuz only old people vote and they are tired of the trash shit too.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jul 2 2004, 08:01 PM-->
corvetteguy
@Jul 2 2004, 08:29 PM

no idea.

i was liek the last one to leave work today... and when i came out, there were 3 other cars in the lot, and mine, sitting in the back with a rock in the trunk

i hate this fuckign town.

i hate welfare and every fucking fuck on this town whos on it. GET A FUCKING JOB YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

it WASNT EVEN A GOOD RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY DIDNT EVEN TAKE THE FUCKING THING

but god damn do i hate these fucking low lifes-- they're all fucking loads mom shoud;ve taken on the tits instead of in the snatch.

one day, when im mayor, i'm going to rip down every piece of public housing.

buy your own god damn house.

and you know, i'll win the election cuz only old people vote and they are tired of the trash shit too.

Dude, If there were other cars in the lot and yours in the only one they ripped, i'm gonna guarintee you it was someone you knew.....Else the woulda took everything you had

B.. Wanna buy a faceplate? I can meet up with you and give you a hella good deal on my way to the welfare office to pick up my check. :D :owned:

j/k

Uhhhhmmmmm......Brian........

I know you haven't had a chick for quite a while now.............

almost longer than I have.........

But why in the hell..............

do you keep tissue boxes in your car? :blink:

DSC01021.JPG

and some of them look used..... :ph34r:

[Celerity]
That must be some good music...
[/Celerity]

My thoughts:
That's fucking ridiculous they only took your face.

And that's a huge fucking rock... actually, it's more like a small boulder!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 2 2004, 05:28 PM
a motorcycle rear passenger seat do-a-way thinggee for a ninja

The words you're looking for are cowl cover. :p

Those thieves are total asshats!

damn, at first when i saw this i thought your Delsol got ganked from your house! I guess it could have been worse :blink:

It seems that the Alarm blinker light didn't scare them away. But in other hand fucking thiefs. Why cant the work for their own sh!t.

Back