fucking useless fucking theives

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

light blinker has never worked- it was there when i got the car. theres no alarm on it.

i have tissues in my car cuz i have alergies liek you read about.

I fucking hate b-town, especially that side of rt 6. This is why I don't do anything in b-town except for driving a town over to get to the highway. I hope you catch the fucks.

It was someone you knew. Plain and simple. vandalized your car to piss you off.

Or maybe they had the same shitty stereo that needed a new face.

Had you taken the face nothing would have happened unless of course it was someone you know.

i doubt it was someone i know.

everyone i work with is cool, and i relaly dont' have any enemies in town... im easy to get alogn with. probably just some coke head

OH man, I just got home, pounding head etc.. Just read what I posted...

Sorry man. I really feel for ya. But Jeff and Jack (you remember them) pointed out tonight that this sounds like a "Fuck you Job", where someone just wanted to prove to you that they were watchin' ya. If it was a bonafide theif job, they definately would have taken other things.

The Radio thing is just amateurish, but if you pissed someone off lately, then this is retaliatory. It's not a true break-in and take-off.

-> Steve

Start thinking of who to call the posse on.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 3 2004, 12:17 AM
OH man, I just got home, pounding head etc.. Just read what I posted...

Sorry man. I really feel for ya. But Jeff and Jack (you remember them) pointed out tonight that this sounds like a "Fuck you Job", where someone just wanted to prove to you that they were watchin' ya. If it was a bonafide theif job, they definately would have taken other things.

The Radio thing is just amateurish, but if you pissed someone off lately, then this is retaliatory. It's not a true break-in and take-off.

-> Steve

Start thinking of who to call the posse on.

:concur:

Taking the faceplate from your stereo makes it useless to you. Plus, they purposely used a huge fucking rock, as if to make a point. Crackheads don't look for rocks that heavy, they would use whatever is closest, and easy to grab.

Break the glass, take the face, get the fuck out of there= Significant loss for you, little time spent, no fingerprints, and very little sound made. In and out.:shrug2:

Very little sound? haha have you thrown a rock through a window? It's not really quiet. I agree it was some random fucktard.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 3 2004, 03:36 AM
haha have you thrown a rock through a window?

In fact, yes I have. Small or large object, breaking glass is about the same sound. I've seen peacocks breaking through a picture window, and I've broken small windows with rocks. Besides the quick shattering sound, there's not much to offer.

It doesn't take long to break glass. Use a 44 mag, or a piece of ceramic spark plug. The result is the same. The big fucking rock was for dramatics. :roll:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 2 2004, 05:28 PM
yeah, the took JUST my fucking head unit's FACE.

$300 leather Structure jacket.
3 books of CD's
a motorcycle rear passenger seat do-a-way thinggee for a ninja
all my infitiny speakers
my amp
my sub

they took the fucking face

and left me a rock

i swear to fucking christ.

we all go through it B...you should know that. I posted on here when some dumb fucks stole my radio but left the obd-1 b16 distributor and the 2 pr3's that i had sitting in the passenger seat. the dumb fucks even moved it off the seat and onto the floor so they could sit down. dumb shits

that sucks, welcome to the club with everyone else

And it seems like kids or some POS

When I got robbed they nicely undid all of my wiring harness from my cd player, took 110 peice craftsmen tool set, and the kicker........ sawed off my muffller after the axle. Left behind a trunk full of subs, amps, and other misc. car parts. So glad they didn't look in the trunk :huh:

sounds like the same mexican that broke my window, undid the wiring harness of my pioneer stereo, stole it and my vtec controller.

damn, i miss that shit. still haven't had the money to replace it.

fucking sucks, don't it?

i coulda shot someone too.,

i stripped the car tonight.

if they are coming back, they ain't getting shit.

all speakers, amps, whats lef tof the head unit, floor mats, stickers, change int he ash tray- you name it, i took it out. i'm even going to keep my reg/ins card in my wallet instead of the glove box.

i got a lead on a new window, but i can't get there till after work monday... so all day monday, my car is goiung to be sitting outside with all the windows down...

:shrug2:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 4 2004, 09:18 PM
i stripped the car tonight.

if they are coming back, they ain't getting shit.

all speakers, amps, whats lef tof the head unit, floor mats, stickers, change int he ash tray- you name it, i took it out. i'm even going to keep my reg/ins card in my wallet instead of the glove box.

i got a lead on a new window, but i can't get there till after work monday... so all day monday, my car is goiung to be sitting outside with all the windows down...

:shrug2:

isnt there a parking lot you can park in that faces a security camera?

why not call the cops and let them know there has been a rash of burglaries in the area and you had a "hot tip" the theives were going to come back and hit your parking lot tonite through (insert date you buy a new window)

Originally posted by Jeef@Jul 4 2004, 10:51 PM
His work is right next to the police station and a fire station.

Is that true??

then someone has some balls to do that to you...unless the cops in your town are as lazy as the cops everywhere else...

-Aaron

damn right next to a police station? they must have been on a donut break. hmmmm. my car has never been broken into...maybe its because i have stock radio and portable mp3 cd player with tape thingy, but i still have an amp that everyone can see. i must live in a safe city.. but i did catch someone that hit my car with a shopping cart, it was a little kid though so i let it go.

map:

parking lot || dunkin donuts
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
my office || fire station -- post office --- police station

it must have been a coinsidence that the Doughnut shop is right across the street from the PD..... ;)

Ah yes, now I see. They must have been on their way to apprehend the perpetrator, but somehow became distracted by the bright lights and smell of fresh glaze...

Back