fucking whorebag made me rearend her

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

also in a parking lot; no one gets a ticket.......they just report it and each persons insurance pays......because its on private property...at least in florida its that way

Quoted post[/post]]
according to Mass law, it doesn't matter...if they slam on thier brakes, you should be far enough back that you have time to stop

:werd:

"following too close" is the technical term.

its 100% your fault, wether she slammed on her brakes or not.

I don't know, I've never had any situations like this in PA, i don't know how it works. They gave me a piece of paper to write a report and send it into harrisburg. I thought they were for a single person accident.

there's no good reason some bitch in a lebaron should have been able to get away from you...

i would have expected more of a fight on your part... lol

Technically, all the damage is your fault. The Insurance company, at this point, is happy as hell that she took off.

You're better without the report.

See if Adnoh has some sort of input to this.

Man, I thought this thread was gonna be about something TOTALLY different before I opened it.

I even knew what to post before opening it... "Nobody MADE you, you just can't resist sex for more than half a day."

lol....

My friend was with me and had some "stuff". I couldn't go on a rampage, if he wasn't with me I would have chased that bitch the entire way and made the cops catch her ass. The Audi's slow, but it'll keep up to a lebaron.

grab a freakin shotty and go hunting for the bitch. Fukin whores with their goddan suv's and mini-vans, fuk them all to hell GODDAMIT.
EVERY one enjoy their day and have a nice weekend.

Quoted post[/post]]
She made it clear she was at fault by taking off. There would have been no reason to leave because it would have just been an minor accident.

Then again I would have flipped shit on that bitch if she had stopped, I would have ended up in jail.

The cop said he might issue a warrant for hit and run, but I doubt they'll be seeing that plate anytime soon.

She made it clear that she had an unregistered car and a stolen plate, that she didn't want to stick around for the police to show.

You're still at fault. In every state you're at fault if you rear end someone, you should always allow sufficient distance between yourself and the car infront of you. Do we usually do that? No, but if you get caught with your pants down and do actually hit someone, then you're shit out of luck.

Report the officer.

.02 cents

Quoted post[/post]]
Technically, all the damage is your fault. The Insurance company, at this point, is happy as hell that she took off.

You're better without the report.

See if Adnoh has some sort of input to this.
Exactly.

Dude, you should consider yourself lucky that she took off and you didn't get a ticket, since it WAS your fault. Also, your insurance would have gone up becuase of your at fault accident. You should buy that lady a rose for not sticking around, just don't knock her up.
:)

I guess technically I was at fault, she just caused the accident. Now that I think about it, I defenitly was at fault and provoked her to cause the accident. If she did stop she would have gotten a ticket for something or other, even if her shit was a registered and insured.

It was in a strip mall type thing.

Mr. Z's, tobacco shop, video store, auto parts store, etc. and it had a big ass parking lot for all of the stores.

Yup, thats why the cop didn't give a rats ass.. That is private property. Nothing he can legally do anyway.

its all your fault. Have you never heard of anyone doing that? Or doing something similar like tapping the brakes. People do that if youre being an asshole behind them. Lucky the cop didnt write you up for hitting someone lol. but seriously, there is no way out of it.

I do it to people all the time, any idiot who cuts me off or some shit is going to be doing 32 mph on the highway, if it's on a regular road, then they'll be lucky to do more than 15 mph if they piss me off. I'll make sure I stay in front of them too.

Back