fucking wrong!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so fucking funny.

i want to do that to all those late period bitches that call my cell before they get a test.

"Look if your that hard up for $25 just ask, ill give you the money. Stop bringin this to me when you aint sure."

i want to do that to all those late period bitches that call my cell before they get a test.

"Look if your that hard up for $25 just ask, ill give you the money. Stop bringin this to me when you aint sure."

:withstupid:
well maybe you should be more carefull. condom, pull out method, or bust a nut on the face. or just stop sleeping with gold digg'in bitches

Hahahahaha fucked up yes but funny as hell!

**Now what wouldnt be fucked up is to kick all the bitches in the stomach who are pregnant. That take like 20+ paternity test to find the father of the child on talk shows. It will save them a lot of humiliation when they yell and scream saying "im 100% positive hes the father...........No no no no 1000% positive" well the results are in ____________ you are not the father.

I hate that seriously. 1st girl I had sex with ever....did that shit to me. Worse part was, she went to her mom. Fucking DRAMA.

I hate that seriously. 1st girl I had sex with ever....did that shit to me. Worse part was, she went to her mom. Fucking DRAMA.
She went to the Mom's WTF?
If you want to be a big girl leave the drama wit yo momma and leave yo momma at home period.

Back