fucking yippie!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
so me and the GF head out to the car earlier to run some errands and this is the shit we see... they didnt take shit... they actually left a bat behind.. after the cops come and finger print the greasy ass finger prints all over the car i'm gonna see if i can fix it to where its drivable.. fuck i hate thieves!!..

DSC02067.jpg

DSC02066.jpg

oh man, I would be pissed. Oh wait, you are !

Lets hope that they will do due diligence and actually CATCH someone.

what, the wiper and headlight switches?.. i'll just take some plastic epoxy and see if i can piece the shit back together.. i've done it before from the last time someone tried to steal the damn thing.. broke all kinds of shit then but i fixed it.. luckily its an '01 and it has the demobilizer thing (RF chip in key) .. so you need the key to start it regardless..

possibly?
cops are usually cock suckers about pulling prints from stolen cars, forget about attempted stolen car

well, its happened before and they got prints then.. they've even gotten prints when i had a stereo stolen

and usually when someone trying to steal a car, they have a history and could possibly be in the system.. lets hope anyways.. get the motherfucker out of my neighborhood..

after the cops come i'll let you know what they do and say..

when mike;s car got broken into, we found tools with a name on them. "A. Smith" or whatever it was, and the cops didn't even care, let alone run prints. good luck

yea, i know they're not gonna do shit.. but its always good to report it at least .. there are clearly visible prints on top of the door roof area and on the hood and fender .. also all over the bat.. so i'm sure they take them and the bat .. they seem to be pretty good about that here.. hopefully they've been printed before and have a history so they'll know who's jacking cars here..

well, he came took prints from all over the car and told us to call him if we hadnt heard anything back in a couple of weeks..

i made it driveable during the day, but her lights or blinkers dont work... so she cant drive at night... they really fucked some shit up..
when i told her that she just about flipped her lid.. actually you could say she did..

sorry to see this, kinda makes you wish that thieves hands still got chopped off

yeah that does sux...

So how did they get in the car....

doesnt sound like they used the bat ??

Did you leave it unlocked....

Back