fucking yippie!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm thinking she forgot to set her alarm when we got out last night.. she had her arms full of shit.. it happens occasionally .. but yes Blanco.. i've already found one on ebay for $25 shipped.. but i'm gonna hit up the junk yard tomorrow to see if i can source one there and other little parts that are broken on the console..

...snap into a slim jim.

actually now that i think of it.. there were finger prints from where they pulled the window down some.. the cop pointed that out to me.. i didnt even see them

hey you know I never thought about it but ... you knoe those full lock smith kit that has everything you need to break in to a car.. Plus the manual that tells you how to break in to a car. I got one..... hmmmm

I tired selling it on ebay but ebay yanked it off. . I found out I am not even susposed to have it .... Nor I cant sell it . unless its to a license lock smith or some shit ...

So I guess I should keep it ....... For eg6sir sake....lol

are slim jims illegal in CA ... In va everything is ...

Even breathing.

The cops here ..... SHITTTT... You just go ahead and breathe the wrong way... see what happens ....

Ok heres a good one .. 2 years ago I was living in roanoke , I go to get in my car at 630 am satuday morning to go to work .. sit down and see my stereo was stolen . They broke all my shit trying to get it out... speakers out the trunk the whole nine yards... 1300 in loss.. Called the cops . All they could tell me was "well we dont do anything about that ." never came and did shit . Oh not to mention the passenger side window was busted out . So I cussed the police out for being fat lazy POS' and hung up ... 5 minutes later a cop called me back and said if I want to cuss them again they will come and arrest me for verbal abuse .. WTF!!! So I said FU and hung up !!!

EG6SIR ... be glad they came out and did something ... And I hope they catch the stupid fucks that broke your shit !!

Sorry to hear about this Clint, someone threw a brick through my back window last Friday thank God it wasn't the Teg, just the Bucket DD. I would have flipped my lid if it was the Integra.

Back