Fucktardblindasianneighbor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

Ok so last night me and all my roomies were coming out of our house to go to my car, and i saw one of my neighbors that lives in the apartment across the street trying to parallel park behind my car. He proceeds to back up and hit the car behind him, pulls forward, trys backing again to hit the car behind him yet another time, then he pulls within 2 FUCKING inches of the side of my car backs up, hits the car behind him AGAIN and parks. THere is 6 or so parking spots ahead of my car at this point. This all was happening with 4 of us laughing our asses off standing around my car.
Tonight i go out to my car go get my beer out from my trunk to discover fucktardblindasianneighbor is parked LESS THAN 1 INCH from my rear bumper, from what i can see with the light from my cell phone he has hit my bumper but im not sure of the extent of damage because assdart is parked so close. And get this there is all of about 3 cars parked on my street right now because i live on campus and everyone is home.
My question for you guys is:
What should i do? Im so pissed right now extreme measures may be taken against this fucker once i have a few beers.

knock on his door
and with a flash light, ask him to come look at the car with you.

if he gives you a ahrd time- beat his ass with the flash light. lol no but seriously... be like- come take a look what you did. and i know its you, cuz i watched you park here today.

get a friend with a big truck and pull his P.O.S straight into the middle of the road and call the cops. i did this to a car that parked in my driveway and its funny as hell. wait till hes sleeping though

Next time get him parking on camera. then tell him you want XXX bucks for a new bumper. If he gives you a hard time you got proof of him being careless.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Dec 30 2003, 10:32 PM
call the cops and have em look at your car and make a report

Yeah thats the thing i dont want insurance to get into it cause i already got dropped from AmFam (even though i never costed them a cent)

i got hit by a old lady and she turned it to her insurence and they agve me a check i did not turn it in on mine

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 30 2003, 09:30 PM
if he gives you a ahrd time- beat his ass with the flash light.

Wasn't there a post before, when we started discussing what the best thing to beat somebody was. And if I'm not mistaken the mag-light seemed to have placed pretty high in that list...
I'm not a big fan of people who can't own up for there own mistakes/problems...
I would go knock on his door, and tell him the deal. if he's pissed wait 30 min, and do it again, repeat if necessary. Eventually he'll either start a fight with you or stop answering the door. if he fights you and you win, game over, take his money and get your car fixed. if you lose, or he stops answering the door start fu**ing with his car. Either way, he'll never hit your car again....

how about just shitting on his car :shrug2: im going to be oredering a pizza pretty soon and im sure ill have one on deck after eating it.

I say get your money first, if he's cool about it no worries. If he's a total asshat about it, that's a different story.

i just went out and looked again, its nothing as serious as i had thought before. as far as i can tell there is no missing\scratched paint. its just the thought of having that shit happen if it were one of my previous vehicals or if he had actually damaged something, which is quite possible if he continues parking like this.

if you can get your point through, then he won't park like that ever again. you just gotta get into his head, and scare him.

It there's damage that you want fixed, call the cops & file a report. Make sure you tell them it was your neighbor, where he lives, & the incident you saw the other night. Although, if you tell them you saw him hit a car the other night, they'll probably ask you why you didn't report it.

Anyway... I'd say talk to your neighbor first, but then he could go out & move his car & deny everything. You'd be SOL. If it's damaged to a point that you want it fixed, just call the cops & file a report. Then go to your neighbor with the report.

Good luck.

oh yeah...forgot about that dude

go get the dude that got backed into 3 or 4 times and gang up on fucktardblindasianneighbor

:)

Parking by Brail!!!

Learn how to do it like the master's....

Inroll today, and we'll teach you how to use a drive up ATM...
or fly a plane....

Back