Fuel Injection HELP!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djk1

I have a 1991 si hatch with a b16a1 from a JDM integra xsi, PR3 computer, and YS1 cable tranny. Basic stuff. But I am going to do a custom turbo kit and I want to upgrade the fuel injectors with some good aftermarket no modification o.e. replacements. I think I will need 450 to 500cc injectors, maybe from rc engineering. The main question i have is do I need saturated ones or peak and hold? Will I need a resistor box from a crx or something? This is all new to me so I need help from someone that knows about this stuff. How can I find out what I need. Any help will be appreciated.
thanks,
djk1

You should stay with what ever type injectors your engine is running with. You can find out what kinda injectors you have with a multi-meter, just test the resitance. Just stay with the same resistance that your injectors already have or around there the same resistance. I think peak and hold injectors run at 1-3ohms and saturated run at 10-12ohms or some numbers around there. You could probably just call RC Engineering and they'll help you out better then me! Or someone could just tell you what kinda injectors you have, I'm not sure.
Someone correct me if I'm worng.

Thanks for the help, You are the first person that has given me good info from all of the forums I have posted this question on!!!
djk1

Back