fuel injector issue

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vjace

ok i was doing an b16 obd1 swap in my obd2a civic ex as i was altering the wiring harness i was going for the clean look so i choped the wiring harness from where all the wires go to under the intake manifold i know each injector has two wires. my prob is that every injector has a yellow with blk strip wire on it . my prob is that i have 4 of them and not knowing witch yellow one goes to wich injetor. i was thinking maybe it doesnt matter but then again that doesnt make sence. i know that their the power wire is the yellow with blk stripe. so im guessing the diff colored ones r ground wires witch turns them on and off im guessing ? so my queston is does it matter if the yellow with the blk stripe wire matter to witch injector they go too? or does it? if yes my secound question is how do i know witch one goes to witch one i tried tracing the wires to the connector were it plugs to the ecu and i find that theirs only two yellow with blk striped wires so im guessing that the 2 yellow wires with blk stripe branch off too 4 to the injectors ? so it wont matter witch one goes to witch injector im so confused any help would be great

it shouldnt matter which poer wire goes to which injector because those 4 power wires are all hot in the RUN position and they are ground swiched.

Back