1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fuel injectors stuck open?

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by hatch420, Feb 10, 2010.

1. hatch420

hatch420 New Member

Hey guys so I have a b18a swapped into a ef civic and when I started the car It would run for about 30 seconds then die, after awhile I pulled the plugs to test compression of the 3rd piston and there was gas/oil all over them. Gas has gotten into my engine aswell. This freaked me out so I checked the lines and everything running from the injectors and Im pretty sure its fine but Idk whats going on. Should I get a integra injector module? I dont remember reading about needing one but Im honestly stuck on this.

2. Sofast

Sofast Member

Do you have spark on that cylinder? Sounds like you may have no spark and washed the rings. That would explain why you have a combo of oil and fuel in that hole.

3. hatch420

hatch420 New Member

Well the problem is all of them got flooded, I'm in the process of flushing it now and I think I know what's wrong. During the dpfi to mpfi I think I forgot to switch the two outside wires on the tps, could this be the cause?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted