fuel injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darwins_vtech

I got a B16 in my car but the injectors that were in it were crap and barely worked. I put in my EX for now and I am wondering where I should buy new ones from? I am going to supercharge the motor and I am upgrading the fuel pump. Do I need to get higher flow fuel injectors or should I stay with the stock size? But then again, what fuel injectors are cheap, and work good. I dont' want to be forkn out a ton of money just on injectors. I called the local parts shop, and they said that they have some but they are $107 a piece for stock size knock off brand. Plz help, motor seems slow.

Darin

Get on RC Engineerings web site and they have a pretty good calculator for Hp output, fuel press., etc. to determine injector size...and buy some good ones or you will melt that boosted motor of yours. We have to fork out 1200.00 for our Supra project next week. They are not cheap. Don't buy shit from AutoZone but oil unless you are in the market for some fuzzy dice, dragon decals, or high performance lug nuts. :roll:

b16 and d16 injecotrs are all 240cc.

until you do some serious mods or seriouos revving, 240s will suffice.

240s will support 200 hp at 43 rail psi and a stock 8-8500 redline.

the ITR uses 240s as well.

if you're going to supercharge it with a jackson- it comes with an FMU, which raises rail pressure, and is deisgned for stock injectors.

Back