1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fuel issue

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by frieseb, May 5, 2005.

1. frieseb

frieseb Junior Member

Just installed a d16z6 and it isnt throwning any codes. I purchased a wiring harness from rywire for the swap. If the car sits for 20 min it will run for about 2 seconds then die.When checking the plugs the only one getting wet is the #2 plug thats it also the timming is correct. Someone please help me. TIA

2. 88bluehf

88bluehf Senior Member

what distributor are you running? ecu? also are you sure your injectors arnt clogged?

3. frieseb

frieseb Junior Member

Stock distributor, p28 ecu, and how would I go about testing the injectors to see if they are clogged? If they are clogged how can I fix them? thanks

4. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

From what I understand to test your injectors leave them plugged in but pull them out of the fuel rail and lay a towl or somthing infront of the injectors and start the car. Observe the fuel being sprayed out of the injectors. If they are plugged check out http://www.rceng.com/service.htm for cleaning services. Go back and check your wirring agian maybe. I hope that helps some.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted