fuel leak [return line]

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
today i was rolling my fender and cutting the front fender to accomedate my 18" rims [ just for my daily drive to work] after i'm all done i start to warm up the car to test drive...

..i smelled gas; so i look to the back of the car, and i notice a huge puddle of fuel on the floor so i go undernieth and the hard line coming from the body through a black ruber sleave is leaking...

WTF can i do?
can i remove the stock return line and run another hose?

this is after the same cousin that came from peurto rico last time [when i fucked up the rex] came to live over here and he is staying with me..now this shit ..that mother fucker is bad luck..... no the rex is down AGAIN

Quoted post[/post]]
today i was rolling my fender and cutting the front fender to accomedate my 18" rims [ just for my daily drive to work] after i'm all done i start to warm up the car to test drive...

..i smelled gas; so i look to the back of the car, and i notice a huge puddle of fuel on the floor so i go undernieth and the hard line coming from the body through a black ruber sleave is leaking...

WTF can i do?
can i remove the stock return line and run another hose?

this is after the same cousin that came from peurto rico last time [when i fucked up the rex] came to live over here and he is staying with me..now this shit ..that mother fucker is bad luck..... no the rex is down AGAIN

I sugest sectioning the line for a quick fix. . . but deffinately replace

no problem

i just caled CFT and asked them to make me a fuell feed/retun kit for the stock tank....they didnt give me a price though...i hope its not alot

i think i'm going to run a regular fuel line from the FPR to the tank under the car....

are there any draw backs to this??

Back