Fuel Managment

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

got_nos?

Hi this is my first post on this site... i wish i could get some help....
i have a eg civic with a jdm Sir engine....clucth-flw-pp kit..stage 2....type R cams and springs....i have a RPT chip...more timing..gas..vtec 4600-9000.....65shots dry zex... and i am currently putting a turbo but leaving it on low psi cause engine is not forged.... gt25 garette.....
question is....my fuel management systeme...i want to put eagle talon inject...fuel pres reg...vafc...
but considering that it's the first vtec and nos engine that i do....""it's my car"".....and i have a chip.... what will be the results....well it have problemes reving...""too much laging?"" will i be able to turn at lease 7500 to 8000 rpm?...please help :confused:

1) Get rid of the chip in your ecu, it's more than likely crap.
2) With running a turbo you NEED a good tune, look into hondata.

Quoted post[/post]]

i had the chip cause it was really helping.. with no turbo... i gained about 0.3 sec!!!.....but that why i wanted to know when turbo will be finished....cause it's giving more timing... and turbo is less timing... but thanks i agree...
i looked for hondata and it's about 900$.....

that chip advances the timing way too much....since its chipped i would get a base map for the turbo set up..so you can make it to the dyno...once there they will reburn the chip for your specific set up.....fuck hondata...get the free crome or buy crome pro...

yeah will getting to the dyno... il put my p30...it wont be a big probleme... but what is the crome pro? never heared about it....cause my setup wont be needing hondata cause i will be going on low psi...as i sayed im not forged and i have zex...
and buy the way for my zex.... will i bee able to shoot it any time...or it will defenetly kill the engine on the spot...

Quoted post[/post]]

BUMP for pissedofftuning

You may find that running both juice and b00st will seriously complicate things when tuning. I would suggest getting the car running properly with the turbo setup, and then tuning for the nitrous afterwards.

The zex dry kit doenst work well with turbo app's as you run a really high risk of running lean. I would invest in a wet kit just to make sure you have proper atomization of the nitrous.

If you want to keep the motor stock, you may find that juice + boost may be a little stressful on your high comp 1.6/1.8.

thnx
what about injectors...is it better adding injectors on intake or just changing? and what do u guys think about methanol injection?

Back