fuel pressure reg.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dobblerdave

hey guys.
noob here.
i have a civic LSI sohc 1.5 auto with an AEM cold air intake (V1) stock fuel rail and injectors, but im looking into getting an adjustable pressure reg.what would u recomend as a good pressure to be running?

keeping in mind that i will be replacing the fuel rail for an AEM soon.

cheers for the input!
:)

i do want to start tuning,and thought this would be the next logical step after fitting a new induction kit and exhaust.
however, i am a noob. so any input would be great :)
thanks guys

what up fellow noob.

i'm 19. building my first car. i've been looking into upgrading my fuel system for a good while now. do lots and lots of research!

anyway. my suggestion to you, is install a new fuel system all at once, or your just wearing new parts that arn't helping, and could possibly be hurting. I would get:
  • Bigger injectors (320cc seem to be sufficent for any N/A, unless your wildly built. go bigger if you plan on doing turbo one day. Recommend RC brand)
  • New fuel rail (AEM's cool, i like the edelbrock more)
  • New FPR
  • Highflow fuel filter
  • Someone that can tune your car. Or do it yourself...but tuning is an endevor unlike bolt on parts. you can seriously damage your engine. forewarning
  • unless your fuel pump is shitting out on you, let it be. Stock pumps have been known to handle 500hp!
Good luck!

Last edited:
Back