Fuel Pressure

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You hook it back up after checking and setting your fuel pressure. Lol.

I did that while I was sitting in the parking lot at idle. At idle I was at 35 lbs then when I took of the hose it went up to like fourty. Then when I put it back on it came back down. So do I want the pressure when its unhooked or hooked up and why does it read different?

do you have a fuel pressure gauge built in to your adjustable FPR.. if so, just set it that way.. if you have to hook up a gauge then you do it by the vacuum hose

ok, so you bought a adjustable FPR.. for what?? you plan on keeping the stock fuel pressure and you dont even know how to adjust it.. my advise to you is to sell it and put your stock one back on and then you dont have to worry about setting it.. done and done

I know how to adjust the damn thing I was looking for the right pressure to set it at. Whatever.

I already have. Its set at 35 at idle and when theres a load on it, it goes up to about 40. I seems to run good so dont worry about it anymore. Thanks for the input.

Back