fuel problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phippsc

ok so i swaped motors and i used the same intake mani which is fuel injected and now after the swap i cant get the fuel injectors to open and spray. i need help.

i swaped from a d15b7 to a b1. i used the same intake mani and the same wiring harness and the same ECU. i just dont know why they wont spray

no i have the b7 intake ecu and harness. i just swapped it all. i took all the stock parts and put it on the other motor

That is why, you need to use a D15b1 ECU, intake and keep the wiring harness. What is the code on your ECU?. That ECU should be PM5 whereas the D15b7 should be different.

well it shouldnt matter should it? i used the old intake mani that came on the b7 and just swapped the mani and bolted it right onto the b1. i didnt switch any major parts or anything

89 civic is wrong.... Yes phip your setup should be runing what distributer are you using and check your main ground on the waterneck

Sorry about that, I was really tired the other day and thank you for correcting me 97hatch. Do you know what I realized; when I had a problem with my fuel injection on my d16a6 engine I got frustrated and decided to take it ALL apart. I then realized that I tightened the "banjo" nut too tight and fuel wasn't getting into the fuel rail, check that out and GL.

na i got fuel into the rail just not through the injectors. i have my main relay out and i am resoldering it and i hope that works. i have power to the fuel pump and everything just no signal to the injectors...?

Back