Fuel Pump issues.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Matts96HB

VIP
Car: 96 civic hatch w/ls turbo setup, pump is a walbro 155lph..So, I threw my car back together last night. Went to start it (flicked on the fuel pump cutoff switch) and got nothing. No fuel pump, no main relay click. Battery has good charge. So I eliminated the fuel pump cutout switch by re soldering the wires back together. So the wiring to the fuel pump is "stock" you could say. I jumped the fuel pump power wire (yel/grn) to the battery and the pump kicks on.

I just went outside and pulled the main relay out of my Civic and switched it with the main relay in my Accord. The Accord fired right up, no problems.

I put the main relay from the Accord in the Civic, the main relay still does not click, or make any sounds.

I checked the fuses under the driver's side panel, and every fuse looks good under there. There's power at the fuel pump relay slot, but still no power at the wire to the pump.

I'm at a loss here. As many of you know, I've been through my share of troubles with this car. But this one I can't seem to figure out. I'm guessing it's something simple that I haven't checked yet, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Back